OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny when I'm proven exactly right no one quotes or responds. Dudes literally avoid the fact and claim I'm never right about anything. I was right about Luck and I'm close to being right about Kirk and the Skins winning the East.

It's so funny when I'm proven exactly right no one quotes or responds. Dudes literally avoid the fact and claim I'm never right about anything. I was right about Luck and I'm close to being right about Kirk and the Skins winning the East.

you were wrong about the Skins beating NE

the Skins winning the East prediction looks decent so far though :lol:

I am just catching up and Thanksgiving food kind of sucks IMO but I can deal once a year

I just eat like 20 lbs of mashed potatoes

the Skins winning the East prediction looks decent so far though :lol:

I was. I'm a stand up enough guy to admit it and give credit to those who were right. We got crushed proper. NE was the better team that Sunday.

Last edited:
The full heel turn is awesome.

Seafood is greatness.

But... I do agree... I've grown to really dislike fried chicken.

@dmxfury just have to tell it like it is. Dude is basically in his feelings cause I chose to read some posts before making a reply. If he were to do the same, he probably wouldn't look so goofy in every thread.

Whatever you say Peep Lame! How you like them apples!!

Honestly how did no one use peep lame when we were cutting promos back in the day. Lulz.

Oh man, I couldn't imagine life w/o some good Mac & Cheese or seafood :lol:

I'll be one of the gumps tuning in tonight :smh: fair amount of money on the table for me.

I am just catching up and Thanksgiving food kind of sucks IMO but I can deal once a year

I just eat like 20 lbs of mashed potatoes

Can't get down with just about any Thanksgiving food.

Fried chicken(strictly breasts), mac and cheese and mashed potatoes are the Trinity but it's not like any 1 of the 3 is a special occasion

And don't forget the panthers game, which was right after the saints game

fair to say, "any game the skins have lost?"

:lol:

Thoughts on
Ha ha ha. He's balling and I didn't think he would sustain it. He's ahead of Brad for MIP. Let me drop this bomb on you...

Walls fallen out my top 5 PGs. I can't defend his play recently.

side note: I always pick the Skins. I know going into the season I'll be wrong at some point.
WHATTTTTTT! This isn't the same Collector from the NBA thread LOL

BURGERS?!?!?!

FRIED CHICKEN?!?!?

if you're a vegetarian, i get it. if not...LAWDDDD
Burgers, Pizza (with meat sprinkled on it), Fried Chicken, and sandwiches with bacon are the only things that are preventing me from being a vegetarian!  That due has to be fun at parties when it comes to food preparation.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom