OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do realize KD questioned SAS credibility right. He defended himself. Everyone making a big deal out of him saying "you wanna make a enemy out of me". I get what he meant. I'm sure a lot of off court stories and what not are told to these media guys. SAS could probably expose a bunch of athletes for off court behavior. I doubt KD or anyone would like if he did.

You can't call a person out and then expect them not to say anything in response. KDs own mother was on FT but no one from his circle talks to him? Yeah right.

I don't see how Andy Dalton finishes ahead of Cam unless they completely collapse offensively.

I think cam's rushing and the effect it has on the game is being severely under appreciated in terms of this mvp talk

That, the fact that he's the goal line back & not taking into account the reasons he's not in the top 10 in passing yards are being ignored. It's not just black and white stats but most people are too stupid/lazy to actually back up their stances.

What would SAS gain from exposing athletes lives off the court?

Nothing but that's not the point. Point is he probably could but keeps it professional and on court. KD got upset because SAS said he might go to LA, WAS or re up in OKC. If we keep it 100 those are his likely choices. Who the hell wouldn't consider being the man in LA? KD just butt hurt.

I keep seeing it thrown around and have yet to see anyone actually say that Cam isn't an MVP candidate.

Who doesn't believe he is? Anyone?

You guys do realize KD questioned SAS credibility right. He defended himself. Everyone making a big deal out of him saying "you wanna make a enemy out of me". I get what he meant. I'm sure a lot of off court stories and what not are told to these media guys. SAS could probably expose a bunch of athletes for off court behavior. I doubt KD or anyone would like if he did.

You can't call a person out and then expect them not to say anything in response. KDs own mother was on FT but no one from his circle talks to him? Yeah right.
actually it happens all the time in all walks of life.. all depends on what your role in life is.. and the ramifications of your actions

KD gave a very brief response to a question he was asked.. his response prevents him from doing absolutely nothing on the basketball court (as well as it not affecting other stuff, like endorsements)

however, what SAS did directly speaks to his job.. how are we the viewing public supposed to take SAS seriously when he reports on KD after that point?

hell, how do we even know what SAS was reporting was legit?

hell, I could go on ESPN tomorrow and use common sense to report half of the things that get reported on there and then claim I got "sources" like a certain reporter frequently on there

Last edited:

Yeah, he questioned his credibility when the person made up a lie about him.  Why do you take so much effort to turn this thread into arguments about your ridiculous opinions?  Straight Skip Bayless status trolling.

Yeah, he questioned his credibility when the person made up a lie about him.  Why do you take so much effort to turn this thread into arguments about your ridiculous opinions?  Straight Skip Bayless status trolling.

I made two post on the topic. Why are you worried about what I post? I'm not allowed to post my opinions on a topic I didn't start?

Simply BLOCK ME THEN. No one wants to hear your crying about what other grown men post. Ignore it or block me. I see stuff I don't like all the time but I don't tell the next man what he can or can't post. Stop tryna play mod and kick rocks.

Show me proof SAS source was lying about KD. I'll wait. You have nothing but your opinion to go off and want to pass it off as fact. HA HA HA

Last edited:
I keep seeing it thrown around and have yet to see anyone actually say that Cam isn't an MVP candidate.

hes without a doubt a candidate.

but people are bothered that hes not the #1 candidate. 

Last edited:

I don't think anyone has come out and said it. I think it's been more dumping on him as being THE MVP instead of Brady along with the defense just carrying everything.

Like I said, I think Brady is the MVP. But to say because the defense is dominant and because he's not top 10 in passing yards or whatever else and completely ignoring that he is the entirety of that offense is asinine IMO.

72' Dolphins are 2nd worst 
lupe1.png

100027 100027 I hope everyone sees this post. Don't ever again quote me or engage in conversation with me. Block me now and keep me blocked from this point forward. You literally provide nothing to this thread. No comedy, pics, NFL info or anything. I don't even know who your team is. Your irrelevant and personally your comment comes off as pure hate. Keeping track of what I say. I know through PM conversations certain members get legit jealous of others who have a large presence in a thread. Your one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom