OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is whatever...bum hammy will do it to ya. However, he missed one game last year and his previous low was playing in 11 for the Eagles. In his career, he's missed 16 games over 8 seasons. 5 (pretty much 6, because he went out on the first series vs...I forget who) of those came this season.

But yea...he barely plays. Non-impact player.
it's a lot deeper than that as far as his injuries go, but none of that really matters right now.. he has barely played this season, which doesn't make him that valuable to anyone

but as far as the eagles go, the team was fine offensively without him last year.. in fact the 2014 team broke most of the eagles season records in a number of categories

as @CJ616  pointed out above, it's a whole lot that comes with desean.. hell you guys might find out this offseason.. because both of his contract disputes with the eagles came when he had 2 years remaining on his then deals

Robert Flores Ain't Holding Back!

giphy.gif

gladbron.png
dwill.png
sabu.png

aqDwC.png

Can't wait for white people to get mad at Robert Flores :lol:

Their butthurt will be outstanding

Last edited:
not sure what the funniest part about the whole cam uproar was..

carson palmer having his thrusting dance the same weekend.. or the mother telling her daughter to look at the cheerleaders

dude really just put his career on the line

He a real one though respect
He openly criticized another ESPN show on live TV, so he definitely will be getting a meeting

However, he was flat out telling the truth and opinion of the mass population, and ESPN would catch HELL if they tried to discipline him

The comment regarding the ESPN shows is great. The fact the letter to the editor is still getting pub and being brought up is dumb

The former eagles player haters crack me up :rofl:

Y'all will never admit chip miiiiight of made a mistake...

he made a mistake letting Jeremy Maclin go, Desean was replaceable which J Mac showed

Cowboys fans used to ***** and complain about Romo and Garrett, now Romo isn't the problem

he sure was the sacrificial lamb on here for years

Can't wait for white people to get mad at Robert Flores :lol:

Their butthurt will be outstanding

When Dan le betard reads his comments he gets when he's addressing a race topic it's just :rofl: .. You can hear the tears

He openly criticized another ESPN show on live TV, so he definitely will be getting a meeting

However, he was flat out telling the truth and opinion of the mass population, and ESPN would catch HELL if they tried to discipline him

Dan le betard and stugotz regularly mock first take and send subtle shots at mike and mike...

When cowherd was there it was open season, le betard and bomani would send shots daily, lol..

Flores been tryna get on that real train lately too...I'll allow it :nthat:

Last edited:
i still find it hilarious that ESPN either lets him get away with or doesnt know "stugotz" translation 

Last edited:
That was a solid *** Quan Kelce hit doe. I'm very impressed.

Have the sound off on my comp at work...what did Flores say?

Said people aren't mad at Kelce dancing because he isn't black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom