OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy is doing exactly what the coaches are asking from him ...they even said they want him to be a game manager right now and that's what he's doing , just feed AP and keep on winning :pimp:

Who, the Cowboys?

:lol: as bad as that division is, I gave up on that dream when he went down the first time. No fan of any team in that division has the right to **** on any other team in that division. Horrific :lol:

Nah. Folks can enjoy the Cowboys having another crash and burn season.

I can see AP being MVP
There's a big difference in the offense compared to last year when he got suspended
I know it's obvious but the man is on another level

Teddy is doing exactly what the coaches are asking from him ...they even said they want him to be a game manager right now and that's what he's doing , just feed AP and keep on winning :pimp:

I think the term game manager can be a bit overused, game managers TD:INT ratio aren't usually equal

Alex Smith is a game manager with 12 TD and 3 INT's

Well he's not really killing them or being asked to win them games yet. Only time he's thrown multiple picks was the KC game IIRC and they all struggled that game. I think game manager is legit. Smith is throwing/being asked to win it WAY more this year.

@RapSheet: Sounds like #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (knee) is unlikely to miss more than one game, I'm told. In fact, he may not even miss that.

Oh man...what a lucky break

View media item 1807774

View media item 1808476

to

wipes_sweat-forehead.gif

Last edited:

I think the term game manager can be a bit overused, game managers TD:INT ratio aren't usually equal

Alex Smith is a game manager with 12 TD and 3 INT's
yea numbers gon be what it is regardless ...I was speaking more of the overall role he's supposed to play in the offense this season , pure game management

And on another note, the raiders always been cool with me ...good to see them improving from bad to the middle of the pack, means the young talent is developing :pimp:

Last edited:
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 33m33 minutes ago

You know, DeSean Jackson is putting up some Hall of Fame career numbers.

Not saying I agree w/ this...but it's amazing the love Desean gets considering he wasn't good enough to play for the Eagles.

One route Desean got you Skins fans GEEKED
laugh.gif
.  Did he even catch another pass for the rest of the game? 

Last edited:
One route Desean got you Skins fans GEEKED :lol: .  Did he even catch another pass for the rest of the game? 

He's doing the same thing for the ******** as he did for the Eagles. When he was good enough to be on their roster.

One route Desean got you Skins fans GEEKED
laugh.gif
.  Did he even catch another pass for the rest of the game? 
He's doing the same thing for the ******** as he did for the Eagles. When he was good enough to be on their roster.
All signs were pointed to Washington cutting him after this season.  One game, 2 catches, 68 yards and everythings all good again 
laugh.gif
.  Gotta love the Skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom