OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were making fun of his division record like Cam has a tough division himself :lol:. Guess no name was a bit disrespectful but u understood my point. At least they don't have impact players going down week by week :lol: :smh:

Brady had no name receivers.

Theyre just household names now BECAUSE of tom.

When Cam makes his receivers better instead of dudes saying his receivers arent making HIM better then ill talk about it.

You were making fun of his division record like Cam has a tough division himself :lol:

Actually I just addressed a statement.. If you took it as a joke, that's on you.. You're the patriots fan, I assume you know the afc east better than me

Because he doesn't even have top 5 QB numbers statistically and his defense is winning games. You gonna have a league MVP of someone that's not in the top 5 of the major QB stats?

This is what I'm saying,if they weren't undefeated he wouldn't be mentioned near the top. He's a candidate but he has room for improvement.

Last edited:
Like Kurt Warner said the award should never be solely of stats. Stats play a part but shouldn't be the determining factor. I would venture to say that Palmer and Dalton easily have better offensive talent around them then Newton and Brady. Out of those QBs which one means the most to the teams offensive success and that's why it's Cam and Tom and only should be between those two IMO. Palmer will get some votes tho. And if I'm not mistaken Matt Ryan stats have been elite/Top tier for QBs for most of the season and we all know he shouldn't be in the MVP discussion but he would if it was based purely off stats.

Last edited:
When Cam makes his receivers better instead of dudes saying his receivers arent making HIM better then ill talk about it.

Ted ginn and jerricho cotchery have both been in the league a while, not sure anyone is saying they are making cam better

Brady had no name receivers.

Theyre just household names now BECAUSE of tom.

How far are you going with this?

Dudes only base discussions off stats alone when it serves their narrative. It's why Jerry Rice is perceived the goat. WR is the only position in pro sports where ONLY stats matter apparently. Now we gonna base MVP off stats alone? Ha ha ha

Cam the MVP unless he loses. 16-0 > Brady's numbers unless he breaks yards and touchdown records.

Last edited:
AP should also be getting some mvp love too,the Vikes are on top of their divison with him being a big reason why

Last edited:
I feel asleep at like 9pm last night

just seeing Gronk got hurt, damn the Pats are dropping all over the place

Who said MVP is stats alone? What's New England and Arizona's record? Are they like 6-5 or something? Stats are huge part of the MVP award. Let's not play dumb because some of y'all want Cam to win it so bad.

A QB should win MVP that's not top 5 in passing yards, rating, TDs or INTs?

Like Kurt Warner said the award should never be solely of stats. Stats play a part but shouldn't be the determining factor. I would venture to say that Palmer and Dalton easily have better offensive talent around them then Newton and Brady. Out of those QBs which one means the most to the teams offensive success and that's why it's Cam and Tom and only should be between those two IMO. Palmer will get some votes tho. And if I'm not mistaken Matt Ryan stats have been elite/Top tier for QBs for most of the season and we all know he shouldn't be in the MVP discussion but he would if it was based purely off stats.

We saw Arizona without Palmer last year. They were awful.

Who said MVP is stats alone? What's New England and Arizona's record? Are they like 6-5 or something? Stats are huge part of the MVP award. Let's not play dumb because some of y'all want Cam to win it so bad.

A QB should win MVP that's not top 5 in passing yards, rating, TDs or INTs?
look up mvp every year. they put up ridiculous stats..... these dudes not being realistic. 

Last edited:
AP should also be getting some mvp love too,the Vikes are on top of their divison with him being a big reason why

So is one of the league's easiest schedules though. They've only beaten one team with a winning record, and it was Atlanta.

So is one of the league's easiest schedules though. They've only beaten one team with a winning record, and it was Atlanta.
I'm mostly looking at the big difference in team performance since he's been back. They're winning games they would've lost last year and they genuinely have a shot at the playoffs,no one really expected that from them so fast. No coincidence that AP's on pace for his 2nd best season ever at 30

Last edited:
Is it a coincidence the Texans are streaking now that @JJ Watt  is not around hating on everyone else team?

Where is dude?

Last edited:
I'm mostly looking at the big difference in team performance since he's been back. They're winning games they would've lost last year and they genuinely have a shot at the playoffs,no one really expected that from them so fast. No coincidence that AP's on pace for his 2nd best season ever at 30
He is having a great under-the-radar season, though I don't see him as an MVP candidate.

Brady's been beating up on overrated divisional opponents for years but that should never be held against him. AP is for sure right up there with Brady and Cam.

AP is on pace for 1700 yards and Teddy has been mediocre this year, he has 8 TDs and 7 INTs

AP def. deserves MVP talk even though he won't win, your QB and RB should not have the same amount of TD's

Last edited:
Who, the Cowboys?

:lol: as bad as that division is, I gave up on that dream when he went down the first time. No fan of any team in that division has the right to **** on any other team in that division. Horrific :lol:

There's so many factors not even being brought up/looked in to with this whole Cam MVP debate. I think Brady's done enough to have earned the top spot right now and I've never been one of these fools who equate disagreement to hating...but it's different with Cam. A lot of people just wanna stick to their original stance on Cam and never give him his full credit.

AP is on pace for 1700 yards and Teddy has been mediocre this year, he has 8 TDs and 7 INTs

AP def. deserves MVP talk even though he won't win, your QB and RB should not have the same amount of TD's
teddy is just mediocre..... yeah ap does deserve mvp consideration. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom