OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
Gronk just bent both legs to pick something up. Moving OK...

WE IN DIS, NO WORRIES
Why the hell would he be "picking something up?"
laugh.gif

no team last forever but I never waited a decade for it to happen...

Everybody knows Brady is near the end so it's inevitable ....just hope he doesn't go out like Manning or Kobe :smh:

I'm a ******* JETS fan what do you expect me to say :lol: Jesus Christ

all the cam and panthers talk...

is it true that Carolina has only beaten two teams with a winning record this year?

i know Peyton's soul is burning after tonight. that makes me happy :lol:

and gronk byke (hopefully)

is it true that Carolina has only beaten two teams with a winning record this year?
They have beaten 4 teams with a winning record.

The Patriots have beaten 3 teams with a winning record.

What is your point?

About that L sure,Cam can flourish
laugh.gif
. Just not on that MVP wagon yet
I don't really care if Cam gets MVP or not, he's not the only reason why the team is 11-0
All we need is that championship mane
Exactly. Thank you. The defense is great.

I'm just curious why folks are discrediting Cam so much. Do they just read the stat sheet and jump to a conclusion? Do they not like him? Do they not like that he isn't a prototypical quarterback?

Like amarano said above, I'm just asking questions.

The Patriots have beaten 3 4 teams with a winning record.

What is your point?

Fixed. I don't think anyone's discredited Cam,just that a lot don't think he's the only reason you guys are this good like some are trying to portray. Dudes like Keuchly,Davis and Norman are just as much MVP's of that team as Cam imo...

i don't see why everyone makes such a big deal about MVP. cam can ******* having it.

i want that cot damn chip :lol:

The Patriots have beaten 3 4 teams with a winning record.

What is your point?

Fixed. I don't think anyone's discredited Cam,just that a lot don't think he's the only reason you guys are this good like some are trying to portray. Dudes like Keuchly,Davis and Norman are just as much MVP's of that team as Cam imo...

Yeah, the Panthers beat the Cowboys off three defensive TDs and dudes in here like "Cam does it again :pimp:" and "Cam for MVP," and it's just like what? Did you even see how they won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom