OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo is EVERYONE dabbin now 
laugh.gif
That Cam influence is strong! I saw it in every college football game I saw yesterday. Shoot, I even saw coaches doing it. 
roll.gif

Dab on dem folks! 
smokin.gif

Saw Bobby Petrino do it

Time to retire the Dab, like now

@Trags: Gronk getting dressed but won't be made available. Getting dressed as normal. Looks to be fine getting dressed

Yo is EVERYONE dabbin now :lol:

That Cam influence is strong! I saw it in every college football game I saw yesterday. Shoot, I even saw coaches doing it. :rofl:

Dab on dem folks! :smokin  
Saw Bobby Petrino do it

Time to retire the Dab, like now

Petrino legit can't travel to ATL, he is a wanted man after his Falcons exit. Irony is that Cam & dabbing bout come from Atlanta :lol:

It's always good when that Pats lose. I hope Gronk is okay. The Pats are a great team, so they will be alright. 

For the Panthers, I don't care much for an undefeated season. I would like the team to win a Super Bowl.

Cam is the heart of the team and makes the team go. Folks who don't watch the Panthers consistently can't see this, and they just read stats/stat sheets. The defense are true MVPs as well. It has been a complete team effort.

Now to all the folks that don't believe that Cam a MVP candidate.....

cam-dab.gif

Cam's a definite candidate,just not sure if he's the full on MVP yet though. That D might be just as important to that squads success than Cam as evidenced by the fact they've made the playoffs already off their backs when the offense wasn't all that impressive

Last edited:
View media item 1808095
My fantasy season's already lost seasons of Justin Forsett, Keenan Allen, Julian Edelman, Steve Smith Sr., Tony Romo ... I dunno how I got lucky with Gronk tonight based on all that went down with the cart and severity of early reports.

[brock osweiler as kirk cousins] you like that! you like that! [/brock osweiler as kirk cousins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom