OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Cousins during that post-game reminded me of Nygma from Gotham 

Yeah, the Panthers beat the Cowboys off three defensive TDs and dudes in here like "Cam does it again :pimp:" and "Cam for MVP," and it's just like what? Did you even see how they won?
Who said this? :nerd:
I mostly saw people slandering Chokemo doe :rofl:

Last edited:
kuech had to make bc proud before Matt Ryan got a chance to let them down today

I think Cam is definitely in MVP contention...the star quarterback on a undefeated team.

The award is basically an quarterback award anyways.

Last edited:
Dwayne Bowe is +3500 to score the first touchdown tomorrow night 
nerd.gif
  ..... what happened to this dude? 

Last edited:
Saying Can isn't the MVP = discrediting? Slander?

Nah

It is because they are trying to keep the man down!

I'm being overly sarcastic. God forbid people had an opinion based on facts.

End of sarcasm.

eh nobodies discrediting Cam but if you wanna look at the Tom vs Cam argument you can't sit there and say it's because Toms white. yea I'm serious. because that's what a lot of people think.

it's pretty close but Tom does more with nothing. like others have said Cams defense has won them a few games. whereas with Brady it's either he wins or puts them in position to win or they're going to lose.

Brady has no room for error.

Tom and Carson are ahead of Cam, I would even consider Dalton ahead of him.

My guy Eli was having a great season statistically until those ******* picks yesterday :smh:

Because he doesn't even have top 5 QB numbers statistically and his defense is winning games. You gonna have a league MVP of someone that's not in the top 5 of the major QB stats?

Last edited:
Because he doesn't even have top 5 QB numbers statistically and his defense is winning games. You gonna have a league MVP of someone that's not in the top 5 of the major QB stats?
Point blank period . Not even one of the best at his position .as kaep and others have shown . A great defense makes them look better then they are . Cam is good but great . Nah

Brady MVP by far

Last edited:
Have you seen the NFCS too? :lol:

Even with the lack of name recievers,Cam gets to be playing behind a stable line.

Last edited:
Have you seen the NFCS too? :lol:

Not sure what that has to do with Brady

Even with the lack of name recievers,Cam gets to be playing behind a stable line.

Lack of name receivers?

Dude is throwing passes to Ted ginn and jerricho cotchery, like those are some nobodies off the practice squad on the come up.. We know them and we know their limitations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom