OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desean is what he is...but he's elite at one thing. And that's getting behind defenses.

One route Desean got you Skins fans GEEKED :lol: .  Did he even catch another pass for the rest of the game? 

He's doing the same thing for the ******** as he did for the Eagles. When he was good enough to be on their roster.
All signs were pointed to Washington cutting him after this season.  One game, 2 catches, 68 yards and everythings all good again :lol: .  Gotta love the Skins.

You're moving the goalposts, bro.

NOTHING has changed about his status after this year. WR corps will have an overhaul. Not sure why you're thinking that the game yesterday changed things :lol:

NO ONE said anything to the contrary.

Y'all will never admit chip miiiiight of made a mistake...

So enough of us haven't came out and said the following:

1) Bradford trade was a mistake

2) signing Demarco was a mistake

3) signing Maxwell was a mistake

Y'all dudes really too eager

Last edited:

You still didn't prove anything by posting his stats from this year. I'm really not sure what you're getting at. It was irrelevant, if you're talking (which I find the notion to be crazy to begin with) about his HOF prospects.

Desean barely plays, even for your team.. Pretty simple

Last edited:
Y'all will never admit chip miiiiight of made a mistake...
Desean most likely would have been gone regardless.  He would have asked for more money that he didn't deserve, and would have been sent walking.  His ability to stretch the field will be missed, but I'm good on everything else that comes with that (The injuries, off-field distractions, the whining/complaining when he doesn't get the ball, or wants more money).  

The mistake was not getting anything in return, and making too hasty of a decision to let him go.  Horribly handled situation.

You still didn't prove anything by posting his stats from this year. I'm really not sure what you're getting at. It was irrelevant, if you're talking (which I find the notion to be crazy to begin with) about his HOF prospects.

Desean barely plays, even for your team.. Pretty simple

This season is whatever...bum hammy will do it to ya. However, he missed one game last year and his previous low was playing in 11 for the Eagles. In his career, he's missed 16 games over 8 seasons. 5 (pretty much 6, because he went out on the first series vs...I forget who) of those came this season.

But yea...he barely plays. Non-impact player.

Djax had his first mutli-week injury with the Skins and now he's a "lock to get cut" or "barely plays".

Jackson's been the premier deep threat in the league for the better part of his entire career.

DeSean was never that injured though...
[table][tr][td]
Year
[/td][td]
Team
[/td][td]
Games
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHI
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
WAS
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Outside of 2012 & this year, he has played at least 14 games every season

Djax had his first mutli-week injury with the Skins and now he's a "lock to get cut" or "barely plays".

Jackson's been the premier deep threat in the league for the better part of his entire career.

DeSean was never that injured though...

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Year
[/TD]
[TD]
Team
[/TD]
[TD]
Games
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
PHI
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]
WAS
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Outside of 2012 & this year, he has played at least 14 games every season

Guys, stop. This doesn't go with IATT IATT 's narrative.

Eagles gonna get 50 pieced like the Titans did that year. Good riddance Chip. Hope they fire him as he's about to board the plane.

eagles are about to go and visit a PISSED off NE team
laugh.gif
statement games are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom