Official New York Knicks Season Thread

I'm liking the new sig. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Quote:
The Knicks got their annual Media Day off to a fast start on Monday, announcing the signing of four players, including two newcomers who brought the training-camp roster to 20 players.

First, Knicks President of Basketball Operations and Head Coach Isiah Thomas announced that guard/forward Demetris Nichols and guard Jared Jordan have been signed to contracts.
www.nba.com/knicks/news/s...iaday.html

Quote:
Former SU basketball player Demetris Nichols signed a non-guaranteed contract with the NY Knicks on Monday, the day before training camp started. The deal means Nichols will have to make the team or the Knicks can get right if him and his rights. Nichols turned down the Knicks suggestion to spend the season playing in Europe.
The Knicks will have 20 players in training camp. Only 15 make the team
Nichols knows all about the stacked depth chart, and the number of veterans the Knicks have under contract, and the odds that work against players picked deep in the second round of the Draft.
www.wtvh.com/sports/10167366.html
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Here you go...

[font face=Impact color=FF8000 size=7]N[/font][font face=Impact color=FFA449 size=7]Y[/font][font face=Impact color=FFC992 size=7]K[/font][font color=black]...[/font][font face=Impact color=FFEDDB size=7]B[/font][font face=Impact color=FFFFFF size=6]A[/font][font face=Impact color=FFFFFF size=6]S[/font][font face=Impact color=DBDBFF size=6]K[/font][font face=Impact color=B6B6FF size=6]E[/font][font face=Impact color=9292FF size=6]T[/font][font face=Impact color=6D6DFF size=6]B[/font][font face=Impact color=4949FF size=6]A[/font][font face=Impact color=2424FF size=6]L[/font][font face=Impact color=0000FF size=6]L[/font]

glad to see everyone is using the new sig
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Yeah, I understand that it's non-guaranteed.

But he has signed a contract, and he wont be lost to another team unless he doesn't wow Isiah.

Anyway...

Quote:
CHARLESTON - Could things get any worse for the Knicks? They broke camp this morning with the most dreadful news - Eddy Curry has suffered a shoulder injury that could put him out for preseason. The scary thing is they don't know for sure. He'll have an MRI tonight in Columbia, S.C. for the full diagnosis.

The Knicks face the Sixers in Columbia tomorrow for their preseason opener with no Eddy or Jerome James. So much for Eddy and Zach establishing chemistry in preseason.

Curry said his goal is to be back for the season opener Nov. 2 in Cleveland. He said he'll probably need to rehab it. Curry injured the shoulder Friday in a post-up drill with David Lee, getting entangled. He felt "sharp pain'' last night. The good sign is he finished practice.
blogs.nypost.com/sports/k...d_mis.html :smh:
smh.gif

The eddy injury is not a good look. I'd expect zbo to get the start at center and lee at the 4 if eddy isn't back for the season openner
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Damn, Curry is injured. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Which sig are we using and can you send me the link?

Currry got hurt I really dont like him at all but better him starting than Randolph Morris or especially Jerome James :smh:
smh.gif
Hope we cut that @#%$

First preseason game tomorrow :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Nah, I don't think it is.

Might have to follow along online. :frown:
frown.gif

Well, I haven't posted in S&T in a long time, under a different, and unfortunately banned name :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway, just as everybody is here, I'm extremely excited for this upcoming season.

Regarding the roster, LEAVE IT THE @#%$ ALONE Zeke! For the past 5 seasons, give or take, we've had exceptionally talented teams, and have yet to begin playing good basketball; until last year. With the exception of a few cancer spots (cough, Francis, James, cough) we played exciting and winning basketball. We were just learning to win, then learned to win, then got pelted with a lundry list of injuries and setbacks.

But that was yesterday, and today is a new day. I have high expectations for this team and every player on our roster (well, most). I know I'll see everyone here on game nights, posting back and forth. I look forward to celebrating the wins and becoming ana ctive poster in the Knicks threads. I certainly won't be writing essays the GR8, but I know a few things and would love to share with fellow Knick fans.

With that said, I need the new sig. I always liked the Team New York Mets sig, unfortunately, I hate the Mets :lol:
laugh.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

curry man, i just read the news. what a way to start. hope it's not that serious, but small tears usually are.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Man I'll take Houston on the team with the reasoning that if we don't, he'll sign with NJ and presumably end our season on some ridiculous buzzer beater that'll be on Sportscenter everyday for the subsequent two weeks. After the Mets collapse that's something I just can't deal with right now, word to Ultra Magnus.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

my main concern with Houston is him having to defend the two, which is the most athletic position in the L, unless Jared and Q handle that. either way, it aint like he could get beat off the dribble and then you got cats up front ready to pin the shot or something. that's it.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

houston is not gonna be asked to lock down players like D Wade. Even in his prime he wasnt a great defender. If he does make the team his one and only job will be to take pressure off eddy and zach in the post by knocking down open 3s
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Back
Top Bottom