:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

lol someone better come to a conclusion with this sig man... hell I dunno how to make em my damn self.
but like I previously said, I would like it with the same font we have now. just different colors
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

delete
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
T E A M N E W Y O R K EzCode Parsing Error: fac[​

another one\

this should be the official sig
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

team ny knicks rolling deep and sporting all different "uniforms" now. is the pride looking one official?

team ny knicks: "what, i can't get any love from you today?"
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^^lol

just switch to the new one for UNITY!!
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I'm rollin solo with mine from jblackcat god dammit! :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
Fear Is Back. Dominance Is Next.

feelin the new sig...someone hook me up por favor

jblack is still that dude.
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

sig check :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
Zach Randolph, who left after yesterday's morning session to be with his ailing grandmother in Indiana, is back with the team already. I was told he will practice today.

I talked to him after practice yesterday about his conditioning and how he feels. For the record, Zach was the last player to exit the gym. He also told me he's known Eddy Curry since the Nike camps in high school and has known several other Knicks -- Jamal Crawford, Quentin Richardson -- for years. There was no ice to break for him. Only on the court, which will come in time.

* - David Lee looks 100 percent and some of us were trying to distract him while he did some shooting after practice with Demetris Nichols. David hit 7 out of 10 from the baseline with the reporters in his ear. He was about 15 feet from the basket and I warned him he might get a nosebleed being out that deep. David's determined to show he can play a little 3-spot if the Knicks want to go big with Eddy, Zach and him in the frontcourt.

* - Jared Jeffries shaved his beard. Remember the photo from the summer? It's gone. I'm disappointed. Haven't had the chance to offer my opinion on it to him. I'm sure he'd love to know what I think of his grooming practices.

* - No corn rows for Nate, as we once speculated. He was growing his hair out this summer but it's cut tight again (so is Eddy Curry's noggin). I'm not hip to this stuff, are corn rows out now? Back in my day, it was all about the carvings. Remember Anthony Mason's billboard head? I thought that would never go out of style. Then again, I'd still rock a Member's Only jacket if I could.
Washington Huskies
BOW DOWN
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
Jared Jeffries shaved his beard. Remember the photo from the summer? It's gone. I'm disappointed. Haven't had the chance to offer my opinion on it to him. I'm sure he'd love to know what I think of his grooming practices.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

justhotkicks, once that yellow is off the first two letters of KNICKS, we will roll with that.

Make an official post even (aka "Get your NYK Sigs").
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

yo mez dont they lock SIG posts? i havent been here in a while. i think they mentioned somethin bout adding to the post count or somethin unnecessarily . someting along those lines.

ANYWHOOO.... whatever you guys come to a consensus about, just post up the code, untill then, Im sticking with
\/ \/ \/ \/ .... that
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
Member No.3 (Word to John Starks)​
Brooklyn Stand Up

ok so if anyone wants the sig i have here it is...i personally think this suits best. No yellowing and fits the official knicks colors well.

[font color=#0000ff face=times new roman size=4]T [/font][font color=#1c1cff face=times new roman size=4]E [/font][font color=#3939ff face=times new roman size=4]A [/font][font color=#5555ff face=times new roman size=4]M[/font] [font color=#8e8eff face=times new roman size=4]N [/font][font color=#ababff face=times new roman size=4]E [/font][font color=#c7c7ff face=times new roman size=4]W [/font] [font color=#ffffff face=times new roman size=4]Y [/font][font color=#fff3e6 face=times new roman size=4]O [/font][font color=#ffe6cd face=times new roman size=4]R [/font][font color=#ffdab3 face=times new roman size=4]K[/font] [font color=#ffc080 face=times new roman size=4]K [/font][font color=#ffb366 face=times new roman size=4]N [/font][font color=#ffa64d face=times new roman size=4]I [/font][font color=#ff9a33 face=times new roman size=4]C [/font][font color=#ff8d1a face=times new roman size=4]K [/font][font color=#ff8000 face=times new roman size=4]S[/font]​
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Here it is. PM for sig. No yellow!
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

justhotkicks :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Subs beat the starters, if anyone cares, 41-35. Isiah Thomas cut it short with about a minute to go in the second period.
ers with Jared Jeffries at the 3. Very active, as usual. Clearly Jared needs to start over after last season, but he can be very useful in the defensive role. Just have to find a way to hide him on offense, where he really can only be consistently effective as a rebounder. The Eddy-Zach thing is going to take some time to figure out. Eddy was caught up in a few double teams. Zach made shots from inside and outside.

The guy who really stood out in the time we were in the gym was David Lee. Very, very active at the three-spot, where I think he can fit in well. David scored on a nice cut (and feed from Fred Jones), outhustled Randolph to a couple of boards and also popped out in the corner for a 15-footer that he nailed. If he can do that consistently, Lee's value only increases
Washington Huskies
BOW DOWN

I hoping they signed Nichols. But it's going to be interesting to see how Mardy Collins performs.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
The Knicks have given retired Allan Houston an open invitation to training camp.
"He was a great Knick and he wants to come back and give it a shot, so it's out of respect," coach Isiah Thomas said. The Nets are also interested in the sharpshooter's services. Houston is expected to make a decision about Knicks' camp sometime this weekend.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Washington Huskies
BOW DOWN

By MARC BERMAN

October 6, 2007 -- CHARLESTON, S.C. - As Isiah Thomas tries to sort out his roster glut, the Knicks president/coach strongly implied guard Fred Jones is beating out Syracuse rookie Demetris Nichols for a spot on the team.

The 6-foot-8 Nichols, a second-round pick, ticked off Knicks' brass when he did not abide by their request and spend one season in Europe with the club retaining his rights. That was the plan when they obtained his rights on draft night. But Nichols had a big summer league in Vegas and felt Europe was beneath him.

"Fred Jones has looked really good," Thomas said. "We want the best player. We're not looking at 2-3 years down the road. There was an opportunity we could've kept (Nichols') rights if he went overseas but it's a different story now. That ship has sailed."

The feedback from Knicks' brass is Nichols isn't ready to help this season, especially on defense - Thomas' preseason theme - and faces an uphill climb. Jones is a solid defender, though he doesn't shoot like Nichols. Thomas is clearly looking to win now and not trying to hoard young players any longer.

Either Jones or Nichols will be cut, along with Marist rookie point guard Jared Jordan, whom the Knicks obtained in a trade last Sunday. Jordan, who can't defend on this level, is likely headed for the D-league where the Knicks will keep tabs on his progress.

The Knicks have 17 players for 15 spots. The crowded roster will get more choked if Allan Houston joins the team Monday. He'll be a longshot to make the team.

Things could change if Knicks owner James Dolan writes a big, fat check to center Jerome James. But that would admit a big, fat mistake in signing him two years ago to a five-year, $30 million contract.

Thomas said yesterday James is not assured of being one of the 15 players, but the cutting of James remains remote, a source said.

It depends largely on young big man Randolph Morris' progress and Houston becoming the sharpshooter from pre-knee-surgery days.

James missed most of the week of practices with knee tendinitis. When asked if James is assured a spot, Thomas paused several seconds and said "No."

Then he added, "There's been no talk of a buyout. I don't foresee that happening. But you never say never in this league."

The Houston saga is bizarre. Missing the whole week of training camp in Charleston won't help Houston's longshot bid to make the team. Last week, Houston's agent, Bill Strickland, said the Knicks are his first choice. Thomas claims the Nets are still in the picture.

Why extend the invite? "It's out of respect," Thomas said. "He wants to come back and give it a shot."
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Back
Top Bottom