Official New York Knicks Season Thread

As long as Houston could stand outside, get a pass from Curry/Randolph, or catch and shoot from the corner, I'll take him.

It'd be nice to see him come back and succeed, 'cause it was so sad how he went out.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Fats McCurry injured his shoulder eating cheeseburgers.

Seriously, Curry has a shoulder injury that is being re-evaluated this week.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
Ballin Shoes Current: Wade 1.3
Ballin Shoes Previous: Uptempo Pro low

I wish they would just cut James.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEzCode Parsing Error: color=FF8000 face=Kab​

^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Quote:
Man I'll take Houston on the team with the reasoning that if we don't, he'll sign with NJ and presumably end our season on some ridiculous buzzer beater that'll be on Sportscenter everyday for the subsequent two weeks.

I know with NY's luck. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
ing spot. Which is not likely.

But as of now we need to cut two players and if we keep James, we will either have to let go of Fred Jones or Nichols and as of now i hear Fred Jones is winning, Zeke loves his game and is not looking down the road, he wants to win now. Although Jones can not shoot as well, he is a good defender and a good energy guy. And Jared Jordan will probably spend the year (or most of it) in the D League. A lot of our roster tweeking will have to do with how Randolph Morris does especially with the Curry injury he may even be asked to start in the preseason.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

good news on the Curry injury...
Quote:
The MRI to Eddy Curry's right shoulder revealed a tear of the labrum.

The injury will be re-evaluated on Tuesday by the Knicks' doctors but it seems that rest and rehabilitation, not surgery, will be prescribed.

If that's the case, Curry could return to action soon. The Knicks are indicating that he could be back in a couple of weeks. Curry himself told the media that the injury should not keep him out more than a week.
www.realgm.com/src_wireta...turn_soon/ :x
sick.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

THE GR8 I gotta hope man...gotta have hope. Dude is just a waste....buy him out!

^^^Word up. i could not agree with you more. We are paying all that money to a @#%$ joke. Dude is just a clown and he has no game. If the players needed something to laugh about im sure Isiah could hire an actual clown for much less money and one that does not take up a roster spot.

That is what bugs me not just the money we give him but the fact that we are going to have to cut a good player because he takes up a roster spot.

I dont know if we will cut him, like you said we can only hope, but if we do it will look awful on Isiahs part to cut a player he gave all that cash to 2 years ago, and he will take a lot of heat. Although Isaih has outspokenly said he has no guarenteed spot. But we are not working on a buyout from what i hear. Also i dont know if Dolan is ready to give up all that cash. Alos he is a center, and if we cut him and Curry is out we will have only 1 center in the preseason.

I think we should definitley cut him, Nichols has got game and to cut a young dude that can help us, epecially cause he can shoot and we are based on 2 big men would be sad. Also we saved a lot of money buy trading Francis and letting Portlaand buy him out. (I still wonder why Portland did that, maybe they see a lot in Frye? Cause they coulda got a lot more for Z Bo than them paying 30 mil and getting Frye+ giving up Nichols, Fred Jones, and Dikau) I still think it is premature to talk about who will be on the team though cause i really think Isiahs got a trade cookin.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

dont we still got Morris? i like his aggression round the basket...keep him and cut Jerome.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Yeah, I always forget about Randolph Morris.

Man, we've got a lot of players. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Chances are we (the Nets) won't get Houston because we can't get rid of Mile Ilic. Nobody wants him, we can't buy him out because apparently, he has no job overseas, & the only way he can get 'off' out roster is if he goes to the D-League, which still counts as being with us, thus still not freeing up room for Houston.

So if Knicks fans do want him, looks like its his only team to come back to in the NBA, he was an option for us to go after, but we just have no space.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

Quote:
That is what bugs me not just the money we give him but the fact that we are going to have to cut a good player because he takes up a roster spot.

Quote:
I think we should definitley cut him, Nichols has got game and to cut a young dude that can help us, epecially cause he can shoot and we are based on 2 big men would be sad.

Quote:
FALSE! randolph's contract is 2 years longer than steve's. although i'm glad we actually have a player that will produce.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

ok these new knick sigs are straight up fruit status. go back to the plain navy ones. they were simple but very good looking and distinctive.
KNVB

YESSS!!
Knicks one very good performance by multiple players. Didnt watch the game but according to recaps and stats it looked like...

Stephon Maarbury did what he will do not try and score too much but be a PG and distribute the ball to our talent.

David Lee had a huge game. He is sick and will still be trouble off the bench

Nate Robinson is maturing sooo much. He can score still, but is becoming more complete.

Isiah's draftinng skills strike again. Chandler is looking nice he had 9 today to add on to his good offseason.

Zach Randolph (from what i read) propelled us to this win. He was a great pickup and we got him for next to nothing. Really only Frye and we got rid of the Francis cancer. I dont know how Isiah did it, but he should be huge in NY.

I am so excited right now, and this is only after an exhibition win. Knicks in 08 baby, i cannot wait for this season already!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Nate's gonna have games like that. what i wanna continue to see from him (and i think it'll give him time) is defensive aggression. his killer instinct is amazing if you ask me. he's prolly the only Knick guard who can stay in front of his man.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Nice production by Chandler: 9 pts, 6 reb, 2 blk, 1 stl in 19 minutes.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Back
Top Bottom