4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

^^so is that out new sig??
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

can anyone make one with royal blue and orange

I cant mess with the faded in and out stuff :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
Fear Is Back. Dominance Is Next.

^ just post it here so all knick fans can use it
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

allen3xis
Here you go....

[font color=#0000EE face=Impact size=7]NEW YORK[/font] [font color=#FF6600 face=Impact size=7]KNICKS[/font]​
NKE
TLK

if you can separate the York and Knicks its :pimp:
pimp.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS

if you can hook that up, I'd appreciate it

thanks

They're gona have to earn their way into my sig tho :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS

Quote:
But if we do make up our minds and Houston is in the picture we need to do it soon because it says he will decide this weekend. i hope we do i could not stand to see Houston playing in the swamp in a Nets jersey.

Dogs, let it go. Houston coming back would be great for nostalgia. But really, if they need him for his "veteran leadership in the locker-room", then they might as well tell him to abort his comeback and just sign him as a coach.
Houston on this current Knick squad will only hurt the younger players looking for time. He should do both himself and the Knicks a favor by signing with NJ.
Have you seen the Knicks roster? Where on earth is he going to fit in??
Quote:
Also hedefinitely still has a jump shot

Says who? I mean, I'm not saying he does NOT still have a jumper. But has anyone seen Houston shoot the rock in the years he's been out to say that he can still be lights out??
What about other aspects of his game?
Making cuts?
Defense? (which he was never great at in the first place)
Out

Respect Allan and thank him for what he did, but he had nothin left...

and now he's gona come back better? All these old guys think they can come back cuz there body is feelin good just workin out, but then they realize it aint ready for an 82 game grind.

Plus, like said, there's no room for him, at all
HOYAS

^^He does not get a contrat to return to the NBA for no reason. If he came into training camp or workouts looking like @#%$, teams will not want him no matter who he is. But H20 can definitely still play cause not only his hometown Knicks (who you can say maybe only want him to give him another shot) want him but the Nets and Cavs tink he can help them as well. And i never really was that big of a Houston fan that others were. But if he can hellp out , shoot threes and play good, while adding much needed leadership, Why Not? Many old players have tried and failed to make it back to the NBA. This guy can definitely still play if the Knicks are looking at him. But like you said i dont knowwhere we can fit him in and i wrote that in my previous post. Thats why i said if we want him and evn if we dont there is probably a big deal coming up. Where the Knicks give up some of our youth and depth for a big name.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Those aint KNICK colors!

Did we sign John Amechi or somethin?

HOYAS

^ Lemme tweak it a bit...brb.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Yea, just realized its royal blue and fades to teal.

justforkicks, just make it similar to the NY Mets one.

Orange fades to white, then fades to royal blue.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

allen3xis, you have cut me. Deeply.

Lol anyway, how's this? A bit simpler.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Again, here's another one. I think this is best. The same idea as the NYM sig, only it's blue -> orange.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom