OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

!#!* winning the game, I just got back and it was one of the best experiences ever in my life
laugh.gif
$$%* was wild I was sitting with a spurs fan (and his hot ++* girl) and dudehad about 9 beers so I was flirting with his girl the whole game.

No lie, I asked dude when they were down by 3 if he wants the spurs to go to Finley or Horry and this dude told me hes from denver but likes the spurs
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son was beyond gone
roll.gif

It was a good game though, really whats the point of winning for the knicks they need those lottery balls right now

wait what happened. I was at the twolves-boston game tonight (live in MN). I saw on the scoreboard we were up in the 4th. I looked over to my friend andhe's like "Wow you're beating the spurs?". I was like "watch us end up losing". And of course that's what happens. I thinkI'm gonna join the celtics bandwagon anyone wanna join?

I seriously do NOT want that trade to happen. Just keep the team as is and ride this season out like everyone has said.

I cant leave this out but for tonights game can we plaease just compare the stats...

Curry- 11 points, 1 %#**%#+ rebound, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 2 assists, 5 %#**%#+ turnovers
Lee- 17 points, 9 boards, 1 assist, 1 blocks, 2 TOs

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

%%%% and i didnt comment on last nights game, but especially when someone is INSIDE the arc, how could these bums not foul
indifferent.gif

and than the OT subs
mad.gif
mad.gif

Isiah is the worst coach and GM of all time, but mostly coach.

and id take Big Ben, maybe we can get SOM of the old Ben out of him, i really cant stand more than 4 people on this team anyway.

But than again we shouldnt be taking on more contracts foor players that dont really deserve it. We got to start to start over.

him benching curry is the same as admitting defeat. it would be like him admitting that trading for him was a mistake. i don't see what the big deal is; hedrafted david lee. all he has to say is that his draft pick is better than his trade. eh, whatever.

^I feel you on that logic kid...but there is no way Isiah will do that. Plus dude has too many mistakes to admit other than Curry ie Jerome James and JaredJeffries.

I can't believe some of you guys want Ben Wallace. Why would you want another big contract on this team. Wallace has not done a damn thing with the Bullswho overpaid for him. I dont see how he will have much of an impact on this team at all.

if it weren't for that awful road trip where we shouldve won in GS, LA, Portland, and Seattle....and the San Antonio game....and like 10 other terriblelosses this year, I would probably be hoping the knicks can get into the playoffs...but right now...

Derrick Rose to the Knicks!

I'm pulling for the Heat, Grizzles and Seattle to starting winning games...

if zeke pulls the trigger on that, someone should pull one on him, real talk

based on his performance last night, malik > ben wallace

if given the minutes, everyone of those players is worth more to us than ben at this point

how you gon have curry, zach, and ben on one team, when the most valuable big we have d-lee, will get buried at the end of the bench

trade curry to the bobcats for adam morrison and a subscription of Sports Illustrated, plus a few bags of doritos

or trade him to the Utah Flash, or the Iowa Energy

SOMEWHERE!

ANYWHERE!

put him in the bathroom, word to baseball players not paying the bills

Originally Posted by hustleordie

wait what happened. I was at the twolves-boston game tonight (live in MN). I saw on the scoreboard we were up in the 4th. I looked over to my friend and he's like "Wow you're beating the spurs?". I was like "watch us end up losing". And of course that's what happens. I think I'm gonna join the celtics bandwagon anyone wanna join?
smh.gif
.....go right ahead...you cant handle a fewtough seasons? Just go move to Boston...You aren't a true NY sports fan...just get the hell out....

And don't come back when they start winning in 10 years or so

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

laugh.gif

anyways, might as well make this an offseason post or a draft post lol i'll be going to the draft this year (again *sigh*)

True story.
SMH @ the poster shaking his head at Knicks fans giving up hope. Hope was gone a long time ago. Only hope we have right now is for a topfive draft pick. Yes I know the east is bad and with a short run the Knicks can make the playoffs but I do not want this team anywhere near the playoffs. Ifyou are a true Knicks fan (and not jumping on the Boston bandwagon) then you will care about the future of this team and winning a championship; not some quickfix of making the playoffs this year in the horrid EC.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

^i thought u were a Nugget fan
nerd.gif
df8257dede664a0980f32a4208ef7ca3b8bc18b.gif

I rep my New York squads (Mets, Giants, and Knicks), and Melo is my favorite player, so I rep the Nuggets. Don't question my fanhood.

Back
Top Bottom