OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

fellow SJU student i see
nerd.gif

My boy went to the game last night vs the Pacers, just a couple rows away from where Plaxico, his wife and some of the Giants players were sitting. I'llpass along pics later.

true 3...you too?...queens im assuming...I know ALOT of heads out there tho...

.Who's gonna be at the Garden tonight?.Friday night with Timmy in town means there should be nice turnout.Lmk if anyones attending...

I hope Isiah finally gives Chandler and Morris extended minutes at some point...its time to tank

hopefully..

Miami with Marion starts win some
Minn with Foye back does the same
Seattle gets thigns goin with Jeff and Durant.

Memphis is going about things the right way tho, lol

^^u said it bro
i wouldnt mind some

pg- Nate
sg- Jamal
sf- Balkman
pf- Lee
c- Morris

with Chandler getting mins as well and putting Curry on IR because of an eating disorder.

I mean it cant hurt us.

Miami with Marion starts win some
Minn with Foye back does the same
Seattle gets thigns goin with Jeff and Durant.

ya all of those factors plus the fact that Stern will likely fix the lottery again 23 years later for the Knicks to get a high draft pick (maybe even # 1again)
pimp.gif

tired.gif

And to make matters worst, this fool takes out Lee and Balkman and puts in Mardy Collins and Eddy Curry

God hates the Knicks
...but loves the Giants

Knicks should of won this ease and why put in Mardy Collins in overtime? and I thought Lawrence Frank was a bad head coach.

man this was in their graspt. totally.

idiot isiah once again underachieving as a coach.

what was that rumor about dude being fired one of these days? can't come early enough.

So...

This team is an utter disgrace. At least we have something to be proud of.

Justin Tuck's cotton candy (Not him, just the cc)>>> The New York Knicks

Real talk, who should the Knicks choose in the draft?

BELIEVE ME.....

you guys do not want Benedict Wallets on the Knicks....... it will be just another one of Zeke's awful signings....

This team is honestly an embarrassment. Most of yall are right. That organization needs to give up on playing people like QRich, Eddy Curry, and the rest ofthe dudes who are just collecting paper.

Time to tank and see what some of the young fellas got (Chandler)...see if Nate can handle a full-time starting spot.

Back
Top Bottom