OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

no we didn't trade our first round pick.

im interested in seeing where this leads, but i'd keep zach. His b ball IQ > curry's

That's really not saying much. They both have basketball IQ's lower than Forest Gump
grin.gif

no way man, have you seen the heat lately? i mean, we're close, but they've got the title secured for right now.

yo i just had to throw it out there again, but in fat $$$!% 9 minutes last night his stats...

0 reb, ast, stl, blk.... 2 TOs This guy is #@!+*@! TRASH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and Lee has been looking CLEAN
pimp.gif

they were making good points the other day about him because he takes big guys off the dribble so easily and hes so athletic, and we know his rebounding andeffort is there, and now that he is adding that 15 footer, he could be trouble.

There is no doubt in my mind he has the potential to be very nice, and there is no doubt that he has the work effort...

Isiah if you can do one smart thing, keep this guy AT ALL COSTS (pretty much)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, with all these losses I hope they get a top 3 pick....but Curry or Zach has to go (prerrably Curry because Zach actually scoresebounds).

Well, with all these losses I hope they get a top 3 pick....but Curry or Zach has to go (prerrably Curry because Zach actually scoresebounds).

^yep. I was DYING yesterday during that boston game, very first play of the game and curry draws an offensive foul

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/50876/20080215/nuggets_interested_in_zach_randolph/

this trade can't be serious....imagine the daily brawls in the locker room

I think this is the rumored trade I just heard on WFAN. You have to do that trade (minus JR Smith)! We got a ton of expiring contracts back. I would dothat in a heartbeat. Right now its not about getting equal value; its about getting expiring contracts and young talent.

When I hear the rumored trade on WFAN I will update. Yeah that was the trade!! If Isiah does that trade I will rejoice!

oh yea, also, this could be set up for Ron Artest? we get those players from denver, we already have more than 15 players...so what would happen? waivethem-yes, maybe more trading assets?

My plan,

destroy the team....

Receive a top 2 pick...if not, trade down for Augustin...or Hibbert

suck again next year....another top pick....

cap space being cleared....that off season

LeBron to NY.

Plan championship parade.

im not saying the trade doesnt make sense...but i couldnt imagine JR Smith in the same locker room as Nate and Mardy Collins

Originally Posted by allen3xis

My plan,

destroy the team....

LeBron to NY.

Sounds like a plan to me

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

but who's the other knick involved

to me it depends who else is involved

Who cares?! Unless its David Lee....put anyone else in the trade. The trade makes sense.

Kleiza young and rising player...paid nothing.
Najera...comtract experies at the end of this year.

Hunter....3.5 mil a year/3years...not that bad for a servicable player.

Smith...contract experies as well.

Unless David Lee is involved someone please tell me why you wouldnt do this trade?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

but who's the other knick involved

to me it depends who else is involved

Who cares?! Unless its David Lee....put anyone else in the trade. The trade makes sense.

Kleiza young and rising player...paid nothing.
Najera...comtract experies at the end of this year.

Hunter....3.5 mil a year/3years...not that bad for a servicable player.

Smith...contract experies as well.

Unless David Lee is involved someone please tell me why you wouldnt do this trade?

laugh.gif
dude David Lee is the main reason I wouldn't want to do the trade
laugh.gif
....but you never know with Isiah
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

My plan,

destroy the team....

LeBron to NY.

roll.gif
u are a FOOL.

Back
Top Bottom