OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Thinking way too far ahead guys..we need to get rid of Jerome James sack of lazy fat first. This team is consisted of fat sacks

He's a businessman, and him in NY = more money and opportunities than he can imagine

That can be said about every star player and a big city like NY, LA, or Chi. It's not that easy. Why haven't every star player in a contract year lefttheir teams and flocked to one of these cities then?

Nate got the ill lil man syndrome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If this team was good, they'd be so much fun to root for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

wow.

�Nate got a Napoleon complex...

But, Zach deserved that $@%+....#!#@ is wrong w/ this guy???

PLEASE don't send him to the Nuggets....Zach + J.R. = Fisticuffs on the court.....

smh.gif

Eyo.....Giants won the Superbowl.

Cheer up.

<------------------BYYAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! I don't watch the Knicks unless their on national tv or playing Detroit so could someone explain to me why everyone is so high on David Lee? Not ahater just curious

Damn you know its bad when I didn't even know or care that we had a game today.

SMH @ Nate and Z-Bo but even more at the fact there is no leadership on the team.

Rumored three way deal from ESPN article involving the Knicks acquiring Vince Carter:

Another source said there had been preliminary discussions on a three-way trade that would include, among other things, Carter going to the New York Knicks,Eddy Curry to Miami and the expiring contracts of Jason Williams and Ricky Davis to New Jersey.

- He rebounds
- If given the minutes, he'll score 15 without a play be run for him
- He rebounds
- He actually gives 100% every night.
- He's athletic
- He rebounds

Basically he knows exactly what he's good at and does best.....and he does it extremely well.

Rumored three way deal from ESPN article involving the Knicks acquiring Vince Carter:

Another source said there had been preliminary discussions on a three-way trade that would include, among other things, Carter going to the New York Knicks, Eddy Curry to Miami and the expiring contracts of Jason Williams and Ricky Davis to New Jersey.
if true, the good part is getting rid of Curry... but does NY really need another scorer? Even though he still demands double teams, Vince is notthe player he once was..... not to mention his inflated contract
sick.gif

more on that

Isiah Thomas continues to say it's unlikely the Knicks will do anything significant before the trade deadline, but chatter around the league suggestsotherwise. Multiple sources say that Miami has interest in Eddy Curry.The Heat can offer Jason Williams' expiring contract in a straight-up deal.Or, if the Knicks want players back, they could try to work in a third team like New Jersey, which is trying to find a new home for Vince Carter.
If New York does decide to break up the Zach Randolph-Curry tandem,which direction will it go in? If the Knicks were to erase Curry's deal from the books, they'd be staring at roughly$15 million to $20 million in cap room in summer 2010 -- when LeBron James & Co. become free agents. If they trade forCarter, they lose that cap flexibility but immediately get a player who could help them make a late playoff push in the East.

I swear if we trade for this washed up, over priced, only good for scoring bum...

I give up

TAKE THAT EXPIRING CONTRACT

CLEAR CAP ROOM

GET LOTO PICKS

PAIR LOTO PICKS WITH LEBRON

WIN CHAMPIONSHIP(S)

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Trade Curry for Jwill...

it's simple.

god damn it, when are they ever gona learn you don't need a player in return....

we give away high priced expiring contracts before....and the teams we traded to, were able to rebuild.

You think these morons would catch on.

They don't know how to build a team, or rebuild.

indifferent.gif

and Seattle and Minnesota won games tonight,

and we had to win
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why do you guys have a problem with VC. True he's not what he once was, but he can still win games for us. I'll take him over curry any day.

But the Jwill trade seems the most helpfull, since its an expiring contract

laugh.gif
, Mannnnn......

During whatever day in May...

If I see that damned logo come out of an envelope before the 4th pick...

My TV is gona be broke

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Trade Curry for Jwill...

it's simple.

god damn it, when are they ever gona learn you don't need a player in return....

we give away high priced expiring contracts before....and the teams we traded to, were able to rebuild.

You think these morons would catch on.

They don't know how to build a team, or rebuild.

indifferent.gif

and Seattle and Minnesota won games tonight,

and we had to win
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
honestly I'm not surprised...... they have a joke of a roster (with a few exceptions), a joke of a head coach, a joke of a GM, and on top of that ajoke of an owner..... They just want to trade for VC because he'll sell more tix....... Dolan cares about $$$$$$$$$$ more than winning.......

I really dont know which of the prospects coming out this year would fit our team the best though. We need a MOBILE BIG MAN more than anything, I know thatmuch. I guess we'll see where they are trying to go in June. Im ready for the inevitable boos we get whenever we draft someone (no Balkman).
laugh.gif

but he can still win games for us. I'll take him over curry any day.
The way I always look at things...

Is VC gona help us build a team that can one day become a contender...

No.

He could maybe get us a 7th or 8th seed next season, but that's the last thing we need.

sure, I'd take him to win games right now as opposed to Curry....but it doesn't help us get closer to where we all want to be

It needs to be blown up, and that contract can help

Allen3xis I agree with you 100% about rebuilding but MIA is not taking JWill for Curry. It wouldn't even work cause the salaries don't match. I hearyour point though...WE have to be at the end of trades getting expiring contracts. Which is why I liked the Randolph to the Nuggets deal.

This rumored VC deal is horrible and BullsRepeat brought up excellent points regarding the worthlessness of VC.

Back
Top Bottom