OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Isiah is sooo @$@$!#! stupid.

His dudes have been playing nice, now in the 4th he puts Mardy back on for Nate, and hes got Lee, and Balkman on the bench as well.

PLAY THE RIGHT GUYS!!!

The only guy out there that should be out there is Crawford and either Z Bo or Q not both,

i hope the knicks lose every one of their games. but just by one point haha.

A crappy record means 2 things

Better draft pick

Isiah getting the boot

hold up did Nate hit a 3 at the end?

Did i miss that, i looked at the yahoo reca and it says that Nate hit a 3 with 1.5 secs left

^^ !*%+ what happened i thought it was over after Jamal missed that 3, i thought the clock ran out so i turned off my TV

I think its more fitting to start collins rather nate because you have curry, zbo and jamal who are usuallylike playing at a half court pace.

but when curry or zbo get into foul trouble then the substitutions should be made from collins to nate, curry to lee orhowever you guys want it.

happy.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I think its more fitting to start collins rather nate because you have curry, zbo and jamal who are usually like playing at a half court pace.

but when curry or zbo get into foul trouble then the substitutions should be made from collins to nate, curry to lee or however you guys want it.

happy.gif

Francis

how bout we forget about waiting til subs, start Lee and Nate, and send Collins and Curry's%%$+%+ where they belong. (although Collins did not look asdead out there has he looked in previous times this season yesterday)

how bout we forget about waiting til subs, start Lee and Nate, and send Collins and Curry's%%$+%+ where they belong. (although Collins did not look as dead out there has he looked in previous times this season yesterday)
hehe, i knew you were going to say something like that - but lets be a little real with isiahour coach i don't think he'll be starting lee over curry

ugh, i wish we didn't have so many guards on our team..

Francis

trade deadline nearing do you think isiah will pull some trades or fall back? if he pulls a trade what are some legit trades you think he might do? just wantto see your opinions.

^^Oh can we PLEASE trade Curry. I cant stad havng my least favorite player on my least favorite team. If we get rid of that bum not only would we be better buti could more enjoy rooting for them cause although i have problems with numerous players on the team and i really would not mind at all anyone going except forCrawford, Nate, and Lee. I really would not care less if it was anyone else, but Curry is the only Knick that i truly dislike although i have problems withnumerous other players but at the end of the day i dont dislike anybody on the team except for Curry. He is just so *+!#%@% fat, and soft, and he never tries ijust cant stand how he plays. I feel like he is the anti player and the opposite of the Knicks that i grew up loving and watching win. They all were tough ashell, and would play D, and would go all out all the time. At least i know pretty much everyone else on the team at least goes out and plays hard and no oneelse is really soft.

^^i wouldnt mind to work something out with chicago, i mean i guess that they need a low post scorer and although he sucks, Isiah can sell Curry off of lastyears stats alone where he led the L in points in paint. But i dont know with curry and Pax's relationship. But in all honesty, i dont give a *%@! that BenWallace is overpaid, if we trade him for another overpaid guy like curry and dump some other contract i wouldnt mind him. i mean he does still play d andstuff, and next to Z Bo, all we need is a center who plays D and who runs the floor (what Zach doesnt do) and i dont think there are many better for that jobdescription than Bem. Heck, maybe a change of atmosphere will turn him back into that tough*##* DPOY from Detroit.

man just play the young guys..... if they're going to keep losing they might as well develop the young players and give them experience...... Where hasWilson Chandler been?
nerd.gif
Also start David Lee over Curry..... At least Leecan become somewhat of a good player in this league......

2 articles from realgm...

New York Post -
Isiah Thomas has finally admitted that the Knicks are no longer being built around Eddy Curry and Zach Randolp, and that he will inquire with New Jersey as to what it will take to land superstar point guard Jason Kidd, the New York Post is reporting.

According to The Post, Eddy Curry could be involved in a potential deal possibly along with Renaldo Balkman, whom the Nets like.

When asked if he wouldn't mind a trade, Curry laughed tellingly, then told The Post, "It's been tough, but I don't want to run from my problems. I had tough moments here but good moments here. Whenever [Thomas] says it's time for me to go, I go."

Asked if he feels Thomas is looking to deal him, Curry said, "Ask him.
New York Daily News -
Zach Randolph has joined Eddy Curry in voicing his displeasure towards Knick Coach Isiah Thomas for the limited playing time the two had in the team's loss to Golden State on Sunday night, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Asked if he felt that matching down to the smaller, quicker Warriors was the right move, Randolph said, "Nah, that ain't the right way. The right way - how I know, coaches I had in the NBA and in college - they tell me we don't care how we match up, they gotta match up to us. That's what I learned playing in the NBA and college."

Thomas implied that Randolph was too concerned with getting points in the second half.
iight i am no where NEAr an Isiah supporter. But i got to agree with him on the 2nd one. If you and eddy want to play Zach than play some @%!!$!@defense!!! Dont @#%!! just play @%!!$!@ defense. Both their D was TERRIBLE ysterday (especially Curry's fat %@#% wouldnt even move). and i agree with Isiahit only looked like Zach wanted to boost stats last night. But if anything he gave Curry too much mins

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at Isiah putting fat %@#% back in for Lee at the end part ofthe game when fatty didnt play the whole game practically and ma boi Lee was dropping 22 and 12
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom