OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

laugh.gif
@ the song

I would kill or the garden to have playoff basketball and the electricity that NYK basketball had before

I'm sorry can somebody PLEASE tell me why Zeke will NEVER start Nate?!

He even started bum%@%@ Mardy Collins tonight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The most mediocre @@%*%%$ team ever
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

as long as Isiah is here we will always be %%@+#%+ mediocre, expect another 30 win season
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

good win though
smile.gif

EDIT: also yalls catch that layup by Nate
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

288b500.jpg

why is this guy starting? someone really needs to sneak a rock in the garden and just throw that #+@! straight at isiah

You can't really kill Collins, you can't expect to sit on the bench for weeks, and then spot start all of a sudden and kill opponents.

He was very solid when he had consistent minutes down the stretch last season.

^
laugh.gif
word.

I feel you Mez, but its like whenever he comes in the game he looks lost. He passes the ball off to the big and vanishes. Andre Miller was just backing off ofhim anticipating the pass. IMO Look for your shot once in a while, drive, dunk something! He doesn't show me anything that I can hang my hat on (pause).We'll see how he does if he gets more minutes.

^^Yeah B, tonight he played some of the worst D i have ever seen

and about collins, i mean he brings it up, he passes, and hes out. I mean he is a great physical player for the NBA as a 6'6 athletic, znd quick PG, butcmon, take it to the whole once in a while, make yourself a threat, he plays with 0 energy

Nate should start and i cringe whenever that bum Curry steps on the floor for D Lee

I agree with Mez its one game for Mardy...I am not a huge fan of dude but dont bash him after one game where he hasnt played in a long time.. I agree withWoodside...give Chandler and Morris some burn.

Why is this team winning. I am telling you guys at this rate we will win 30 games and be in the same spot as last year. SMH.

laugh.gif
at the constant use of Benedict Wallets and Ballhog Gordon.
laugh.gif

Wouldnt happen, and would only help the Knicks. Every other team gets trash
laugh.gif

^^I would take that trade in a second.

You know how nice we would be on D if we did that trade? Sure Ben's game has gone down since the contract, but hes still a machine on the boards and a shotblocking force, and Ron is the best perimeter defender in the NBA.

And in return we give up trash Curry, a contract who has played no minutes and is a bum, and another big contract who shoots the ball and cant shoot for %#+#.I dont see the negative on our part if that trade were to go down (which it wouldnt).

Also i just read in the paper that we are only 4 games back from #8, i couldnt believe it so i checked it and it was true. That i cannot believe, how do youhave one of the worst records in the league but only 4 back from the playoffs? I remember in 99 we were a little over .500 and we still had to win like therest of our games to get in as the 8 seed. Boy how the EC has gone WAY downhill.

But anyway this team is not bad enough, unfortunately, now that Isiah is finally playing the right dudes to go back down to the level they were last month.Dolan is a ****** and Isiah will impress him with a 30-35 win record, so Zeke will keep his job, we wont get a top 5 pick, and if we are lucky we will sneakinto the playoffs only to be swept but probably not even. This season is NOT loooking good at all right now.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT: but if this tea does win some at west, i mean since a good pick would be out of the question, i wouldnt mind a little run to get into the playoffs, wejust need to trade Curry for anyone.

EDIT: but if this tea does win some at west, i mean since a good pick would be out of the question, i wouldnt mind a little run to get into the playoffs, we just need to trade Curry for anyone.
Playoffs all depend on Jamal, right now hes avg 41.1 min a game and I really don't think he can play down the stretch later on in the seasonif we get deep nh. But yea like you said trade Curry for anyone right now he wasting our time.

Collins starting over nate again
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This game we need to run, we need a lot of Nate cause of his speed and able to run in transition and alot of Lee and not alott of Curry

Back
Top Bottom