OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

i SWORE Kidd was gonna have 20 dimes.

good win by the boys. nothing against Steph personally, but it's a big indictment of him as a player when the team has more ball movement w/o him (andthat's with Zach STILL stopping the Offense sometimes).

great effort. Jamal and Nate seem to be automatic

Zeke = GOAT clutch coach

whenever his job is even remotely in danger, he comes through with a win to stay alive
tired.gif

isiah on j craw - "he's good"

isiah on balkman during a pervious interview - "i'm glad he's back. you should ask him why he wasn't playing before"

balkman - " i have no clue why i wasn't getting minutes. go ask isiah"

isiah on balkman during a pervious interview - "i'm glad he's back. you should ask him why he wasn't playing before"

balkman - " i have no clue why i wasn't getting minutes. go ask isiah"
laugh.gif

balkman
smokin.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by Woodside718

3 in a row lets go lol, jamal has been crazy hot as of late and coming through when we need him. lineup that should get the most minutes is jamal, nate, balkman, lee, zbo. we lost the 15 point lead in the 4th because we had our fave 5 in but it was jamal time once again. we got the wizards again next game another very winnable game do i smell 4 in a row?....

TRUTH, but honestly im with allenxis right now. i wanted to beat the Nets cause i #%!%!#+ hate them with a passion and same goes with the Cs. But man willi be pissed if its like last year, and we get excited fall to the 10th pick or something and than suck again. If we gunna suck do it now. This is the draft todo so. this is where we get our next franchise player since Ewing. allenxis is exactly right, all this is doing is keeping Isiah here and getting us less andless ping pong balls.

I agree with you though woodside, our best lineup is EASILY those 5 and when he put dudes like Q, Curry, and Fred Jones in we fell apart. CURRY SUCKS.
Crawford is the man. I have beentelling you all year long he can be a great sg in this league. That quote i posted from Steph yesterday i thoughperfectly describes him. Son is nice. I was watching on Yes todday cause our commentaors sucked and Yes got our future coach, and Jackson was talking about howgood he was and just cause he hasnt won doesnt mean he cant. He is a great player and if he gets the right guys around him (which we need to do through thedraft this summer) he can win. I thought that was a great point. He has never made the playoffs before, but he also has been with curry his whole career. andlike i have been saying you cant win with Curry starting at center, he provides WAYYY too big of an easy bucket down low. He is just so soft and when guards goin the paint they get a free pass. I was watching that closely today. They run the pick and roll and Curry just watches the guuard drive the lane. He sucks. Heis soft, and hes a black hole on offense. 5 #%!%!#+ TOs today, thats how many boards he had. That is a game a pg should have + TOs -REB but he is just sooooooosoft. also no blocks or steals and 1 assist. If i looked at his stats i would guess hes a real#*$%+$+ pg, because of 1 assists and no steals and 5 TOs is evenbad for a pg whho has the ball in hi hands the whole game, but to have 5 TOs as a vcenter along with only 5 boards and 0 blocks. He is the worst center ever.That is the main reason Jamal has never won, he has always had that fat bum on his team and he is just to big of a hole to win. You cant win with curry atstarting center.

Also Gus and Clyde is by far the best combo. No way Kenn should get a full time gig. He is not as bad as Breen, but...

Clyde>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kenny. <flashbacks of last year>"Marbury will make thisfreethrow, there will be basketball in New York after April.</flashbacks of last year> I still remember that !!++ when Marbury led a HUGE comeback vsSeattle and Kenny jinxed the game tying FT. I couldnt get over that, i was sooooo pissed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

WTF is wrong with the Knicks winning games? Are they crazy?? We will never get a lottery draft pick like this. But im glad we beat the Nets, because i hatethem with a flaming passion.

^^exactly...we need to go on 15 game losing streaks from now on, and just beat teams like the Celtics, and Nets.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^exactly...we need to go on 15 game losing streaks from now on, and just beat teams like the Celtics, and Nets.

63125d7ef1abbcd816453e0ab5d811d8d1fe620.gif

Thtas what ive been trying to say. i would want tobeat those 2 teams at ANY TIME i dont care what record, but winning is not good right now elsewhere. That would be my ideal rest of the season. Im agreeing100% with allenxis right now.

also lets get a little more of these 2...

fba2516e14abfc711f85fd5ae370433cd098903.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea breen was going thru the schedule and i see the NBC logo, even breen stuttered for a second saying nbc lol. it better not be a glitch cuz nbc is that piff

i just looked it up, nothin I see scheduled on NBC that day

I'm thinkin maybe its just for NYC???

I'm lookin at Albany listings

might be a glitch just checked tvguide and it says its a ranger game on nbc at 1pm.

7xydbpu.gif

EDIT:: oh wait my fault i checked sunday and the game is on monday. yea tvguide says knicks vs celtics on NBC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

holy $%#+ it actually does say NBC on the Knicks schedule on the website...

if it is...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
maybe they can even bring back the old intro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyway, not sure yet but i think i'll be in attendance for that one. but if its on NBC might wanna watch it at home
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom