OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

my bad it is monday, i'll be at the game though
indifferent.gif
guess i'll have to tivo it just for the nostalgia
pimp.gif

I glad the Knicks are finally palying up to their potential. Remember that Detroit owes the Knicks a Palace beatdown!

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Word. this is just not part of the plan.
ohwell.gif

nothin good is comin out of winnin 30 games
indifferent.gif

funny, but true.

knicks are going to try to make everyone proud on martin luther king jr. day, but i have a dream that they'll end up losing after this short, butsuccessful run.

Link

Knicks Offered Randolph For Carter

January 17, 2008 - 11:53 am
Carter_Vince_njn.jpg
New York Post -
There was some speculation on Wednesday that the Nets offered Vince Carter to the Knicks, who rejected it.

According to a Western Conference source claiming knowledge of the talks, though, it was the Knicks who approached the Nets about a month ago, offering Zach Randolph for Carter. The Nets declined.

did Isiah really expect a "yes"?
laugh.gif

^^^Better question is did Isiah really go after that bum?

mean that trade would have boosted Lee into a full-time starter, but Carter. Another high priced no D player. Where the +#$# would he fit in. VC is in no wayas good as Jamal he is not as good skillwise and has WAY less heart. VC would be terrible for this team, if that rumor is true SMH at Isiah cause Randolphs abetter fit for us than VC is even though he is not the right PF for us as well.

And Carter SUCKS

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Just wanted to ask one question? do you guys understand what its going to take(TIME and MONEY) to get rid of ALL the BAD pieces? because thats what is going to happen Isiah will be fired as GM and coach and someone new will come in and get THEIR kind of players. you have a cancers in steph and zbo(hustle wise), bums in Jefferies, James, Rose, Morris, Chandler, Balkman i mean you just have crawford and curry and thats a stretch too.

here we go again calling Steph a Cancer.

indifferent.gif
@ calling Rose, Morris, Chandler, and Balkman bums.

Can't take you seriously when you say those things and mention Curry like he's a good thing.
i said it would be a "stretch" to call curry good. and the sooner everyone realizes steph won't take them anywhere the better. isiah acancer> steph a cancer imho

Originally Posted by THE GR8

^^^Better question is did Isiah really go after that bum?

mean that trade would have boosted Lee into a full-time starter, but Carter. Another high priced no D player. Where the +#$# would he fit in. VC is in no way as good as Jamal he is not as good skillwise and has WAY less heart. VC would be terrible for this team, if that rumor is true SMH at Isiah cause Randolphs a better fit for us than VC is even though he is not the right PF for us as well.

And Carter SUCKS

Man I agree about him not fitting in and not playing D that the Knicks need, but you sounding like a Raptors fan now
laugh.gif

VC IS WACK. He is wack and he has no heart. He really is not as good as Jamal, and i will defend that.

EDIT: what can VC do that Jamal cant. At this point Jamal got the better shot, he is better at taking it in, and he has WAY more heart. VC is absolute trash,he wouldnt fit in on this team and what can he do that Jamal cant. And Mal is younger. Get out of here thinking VC is who he once was, have you seen him play?bum trash

If you let me pick, contracts and future out the window and for right now... VC is still better

Jamal is the longest tenured player to never play in the playoffs...sorry if its not all his fault, but that does say something
ohwell.gif

About the game on NBC, it says on the NBA website that it will be a local game on WNBC (NYC's NBC affiliate) while the national feed will be NBATV high-def(Acc'g to nba.com)

I'm still holding out hope that maybe WNBC will pull out the NBA on NBC theme but I have some bad feeling it will just be a simulcast of the NBATV feed...

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

isiah on balkman during a pervious interview - "i'm glad he's back. you should ask him why he wasn't playing before"

balkman - " i have no clue why i wasn't getting minutes. go ask isiah"
laugh.gif

balkman
smokin.gif

Francis

I'm glad hes getting PT again...I dont know how many of ya'll will agree with me but even tho he can't score I like his hustle and scrappynessthat he has when hes on the floor. It's a shame they keep putting him in trade talks with Randolph

Man mistake on MSGs fault

%#!!%$! play-by-play guy started talking bout how Brendan Haywood is another high school bust and although some HSers become stars there are more BrendanHaywood's out there

I was like didnt he go to UNC, had to look it up to make sure, but yeah he did

Why does anyone want VC at all?! SMH we do not need him. By the way is anyone besides me concerned the Knick are about to get hot and really tease us. I wouldrather them lose at this point. If they are going to get hot then get really hot and win 18 outta 20 or something but dont tease us and then finish with a 35win season....that is the last thing we need right now as fans.

you could tell crawford was tired out there despite the day off. him and nate are going to be playing big minutes along with jones for the rest of the season.which means collins will have to be our 4th guard
sick.gif
. horrible.

Back
Top Bottom