OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

I feel sorry for collins also, always liked the way he played

frown.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

good game, i feel sorry for jerome james.
frown.gif

Francis

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
man there are people starving in Africa and you feel bad for the guywhose got the greatest job in the world?? Dude is a straight up bum, hes lucky Zeke still keeps him around, on the other hand hed probably rather go so he cantake his 30 mil up front and sit on that for the rest of his life.

I have to admit seeing him come in had me
roll.gif

Collins doesnt convince me. someone said something a while back about him about him making a entry pass and people would act like he's saving the world.dude is a big guard, sure...but something about him doesnt register......

he's disciplined and all that but dude doesnt convince me he's a killer. but knowing Thomas' draft record, he must have some hidden skill orsomething we dont know about

^I would like to see Mardy (even though I am not a huge fan) get more playing time or Wilson Chandler and even Randolph Morris....why not play these guys atthis point. Having Jerome James on the roster is pointless but having him log minutes is even more pointless.

How did Nate do that? He caught it down low and cocked it back a little for a thunderous dunk
eek.gif

He's 5'8 so my guess is that his hands arent that big.

im sorry guys but we NEED to lose this game

pimp.gif
at Nate's dunk and his 17 pts 6 reb 7 assists statline
pimp.gif

Good thing the Knicks are heating up for Mondays game because I have floor seats and I just saw the game will be on NBC? I didn't even know NBA on NBC wasmaking a comeback.

Anyway, for one day only, I will have to root for the knicks because I despise all Boston sports teams.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Good thing the Knicks are heating up for Mondays game because I have floor seats and I just saw the game will be on NBC? I didn't even know NBA on NBC was making a comeback.

I got a feeling it's just going to be a MSG-produced game that is airing on WNBC locally.

This was a very good win. Even though it was against the Heat, we all know the Knicks play down, or up, to their opponents. Bring on the Cheaters...........Imean Celtics.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Good thing the Knicks are heating up for Mondays game because I have floor seats and I just saw the game will be on NBC? I didn't even know NBA on NBC was making a comeback.

I got a feeling it's just going to be a MSG-produced game that is airing on WNBC locally.

Oh that sucks. I thought they'd bring the music back and have a NBC telecast.

#*#! man i cant believe we are winning

but they're showing me now that maybe that should go after Beasley or a big man 100% in the draft and throw out Nate and Jamal next year. They are $$$.

But i dont know cause if we sign Beasley that might mean Lee on the bench again, and i think we all agree that shouldnt happen. And im hoping we could getArtest to play 3 so we cant move Beasley to the 3 either. Theres always DeAndre Jordan but i really dont think hes proved enough that i would trust him as ournext franchise player like ive seen Beasley, Rose, and Gordon do this year.

It should be an interesting summer.

*%!* man i cant believe we are winning

but they're showing me now that maybe that should go after Beasley or a big man 100% in the draft and throw out Nate and Jamal next year. They are $$$.

But i dont know cause if we sign Beasley that might mean Lee on the bench again, and i think we all agree that shouldnt happen. And im hoping we could getArtest to play 3 so we cant move Beasley to the 3 either. Theres always DeAndre Jordan but i really dont think hes proved enough that i would trust him as ournext franchise player like ive seen Beasley, Rose, and Gordon do this year.

It should be an interesting summer.

vfxe7q.jpg

indifferent.gif
at Eddy "franchise player" Curry with a whopping 6pts and 3 rbs on 30% FG shooting
smh.gif

smh.gif
at Q Rich with 2 pts, 3 rbs, and 1 assists on 25% shooting
laugh.gif
at Nate Robinson having twice as many rebound as Curry

Why is Zeke starting bums like Q Rich and Curry over Lee?
smh.gif
Cause he's undersized? He got 8 boards.... No offensive game? Lee scored more than Q Rich andEddy combined....

Back
Top Bottom