OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

The Knicks with two wins in a row
eek.gif
eek.gif
maybe they should start playing teams who played the night before.

man you know what sucks writing a big rant and than have it not go up like 30 min ago cause my NT stopped working

I dont want to rewrite it so i will just sum up what i wrote

Nate is playing like a man, he is playing under control, and like a pg, and he has that wet J still, but he dont overdo it and fire jumpers to often. 6-9 1 TO,14 pts 8 assists. Geat game for my little homie. Like i said before, i wouldnt consider him a starting PG but an ideal backup PG. Hes adding these newqualities to this game and is still an athletic dyanmo and instant energy off the bench. If we dont get Derrick Rose in the draft (aka we dont go PG, cause ifwe do thats the pg i want) than i dont see why we shouldnt let Nate start next year, in what should be another rebuilding year according to my mini rebuildingplan posted above. The Ranier Beach HS in Seattle backcourt is filthy nice. And if we dont get Rose, i would let Nate get the start and let him try and provethat he can start for this team in the future rather than just be that backup guy. Cause if Nate could develop that to his game and become a starter like heplayed tonight he would be a great Knick because of the toughness and pizzazz that he already possesses.

I basically said the same @$#+ about lee as i always do, and that he should DEFINUTLEY be our starting 4 of the future. He is develloping offensively, he is agreat defendder (but he gets no help) and he always goes up strong with dunks, rather than %%+%# out like Curry does. He is athletic, and he showed that offwith his nice reverse to finish the game off today. He can potentially be hard to guard because his offense is improving and like i always say he can takelittle forwards with power, and bigger guys with hhis athletisism. He is ALWAYS working hard and making hustle plays. He should start at the 4. He can neverlead a team offensively or anything, but he does the things that made Oakley so valuable back in the day.

I also said that Renaldo is another piece valuable to our future as well. He could potentially turn into a lockdown defender. i would give him another fewyears coming off the bench cause he is still raw and like Nate he is better a spark off the bench, but he could develop into a lockdown starting SF if he isdeveloped properly. Like Lee he isnt afraid to throw it down on anybody, and often goes up strong for dunks, rather than be abitch (ala Curry) He is alsoathletic and is all over the place hustle wise. But i wouldnt mind trading him (or pretty much all of these players except Lee) for a guy that can help outthis team like Artest in this case.

One quote about Jamal Crawford said by Stephon marbury competely sums up what i think about Jamal Crawford, "Once he understands, there's not going tobe too many two-guards better than him, other than the elite ones, Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady. Once he gets stronger and understands, it's going to beover. He can shoot and drive. It's a nasty combination." This is exactly on point. Jamal is only 26 and i still think he has unlimited potential. Heis a nasty player, and he can become an elite 2 guard. He is starting to understand that he can be an elite 2 guard and like i said in the beginning of theyear he is taking that next step in the right direction of becoming an elite sg. He has that nasty combination, that he can shoot and drive, but what Jamal hasbeen best with this year is at being a team player and a leader. Jamal has become our undisputed team leader this season, and has improved his game vastly.Jamal is all about the team, he is always trying to help his teamates out and make them better. Sure Jamal is able to drop mad buckets, but he is finallystarting to do it on a consistent basis shown by his near 20 ppg average. but he has done so much more as a leader. He has improved from that flashy,unpredictable, ballhog, that can score to a phenominal scorer and a team player. jamal has been unselfish on and off the court. On the court he has beenlooking to get his teamates involved at all times, but also in the lockerroom, and at practices, he has stepped up and is helping others improve (,mostly NateRobinson right now) and he is always complimenting his teamates when asked about him. Jamal has impressed me alot this year and i dont know why he gets so muchhate. I truly believe that he is on his way to becoming a very good shooting guard in this league and has unlimited potential.

Anyway those are really the only players worth keeping for the future. Once again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Isiah finally playing the right guys that we have said heshoul played all year this late. Way to figure it out dumb @$#+. It saddens me to see this team winning when i know that if he woulda had that Nate-crawfordbackcourt a little more in the beginning rather than putting Nate in the doghouse at random times and playing his energy guys like Balkman more and not playingCurry, and most importantly give David Lee his much deserved minutes. If we coulda done this from the start i definitley think that we could have been aplayoff team-especially in the east. Anyway at this point every win hurts us. The worst possible scenario for us, is if we start to win and become an averageteam and than slip to lets say the 8-10th pick. I would go crazy if that happened. If we dont *@$! it up we have a golden opportunity to rebuild. We have thisdraft and contracts coming off next year. We have the oppurtunity that we are one of the worst teams in the league right now and we finally have a pick atexactly the right time. This draft this year will give us that chance to finally get a franchise player to build all these role players around. We cant startwinning now that it's too late though. we need to get a top 3 pick at the very least so we can finally get that franchise guy that we have missed sinceEwing.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

indifferent.gif
if this team doesn't get a top 4 draft pick
smh.gif
Exactly how I'm feeling.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

man you know what sucks writing a big rant and than have it not go up like 30 min ago cause my NT stopped working

I dont want to rewrite it so i will just sum up what i wrote

Nate is playing like a man, he is playing under control, and like a pg, and he has that wet J still, but he dont overdo it and fire jumpers to often. 6-9 1 TO, 14 pts 8 assists. Geat game for my little homie. Like i said before, i wouldnt consider him a starting PG but an ideal backup PG. Hes adding these new qualities to this game and is still an athletic dyanmo and instant energy off the bench. If we dont get Derrick Rose in the draft (aka we dont go PG, cause if we do thats the pg i want) than i dont see why we shouldnt let Nate start next year, in what should be another rebuilding year according to my mini rebuilding plan posted above. The Ranier Beach HS in Seattle backcourt is filthy nice. And if we dont get Rose, i would let Nate get the start and let him try and prove that he can start for this team in the future rather than just be that backup guy. Cause if Nate could develop that to his game and become a starter like he played tonight he would be a great Knick because of the toughness and pizzazz that he already possesses.

I basically said the same @$#+ about lee as i always do, and that he should DEFINUTLEY be our starting 4 of the future. He is develloping offensively, he is a great defendder (but he gets no help) and he always goes up strong with dunks, rather than %%+%# out like Curry does. He is athletic, and he showed that off with his nice reverse to finish the game off today. He can potentially be hard to guard because his offense is improving and like i always say he can take little forwards with power, and bigger guys with hhis athletisism. He is ALWAYS working hard and making hustle plays. He should start at the 4. He can never lead a team offensively or anything, but he does the things that made Oakley so valuable back in the day.

I also said that Renaldo is another piece valuable to our future as well. He could potentially turn into a lockdown defender. i would give him another few years coming off the bench cause he is still raw and like Nate he is better a spark off the bench, but he could develop into a lockdown starting SF if he is developed properly. Like Lee he isnt afraid to throw it down on anybody, and often goes up strong for dunks, rather than be abitch (ala Curry) He is also athletic and is all over the place hustle wise. But i wouldnt mind trading him (or pretty much all of these players except Lee) for a guy that can help out this team like Artest in this case.

One quote about Jamal Crawford said by Stephon marbury competely sums up what i think about Jamal Crawford, "Once he understands, there's not going to be too many two-guards better than him, other than the elite ones, Kobe Bryant and Tracy McGrady. Once he gets stronger and understands, it's going to be over. He can shoot and drive. It's a nasty combination." This is exactly on point. Jamal is only 26 and i still think he has unlimited potential. He is a nasty player, and he can become an elite 2 guard. He is starting to understand that he can be an elite 2 guard and like i said in the beginning of the year he is taking that next step in the right direction of becoming an elite sg. He has that nasty combination, that he can shoot and drive, but what Jamal has been best with this year is at being a team player and a leader. Jamal has become our undisputed team leader this season, and has improved his game vastly. Jamal is all about the team, he is always trying to help his teamates out and make them better. Sure Jamal is able to drop mad buckets, but he is finally starting to do it on a consistent basis shown by his near 20 ppg average. but he has done so much more as a leader. He has improved from that flashy, unpredictable, ballhog, that can score to a phenominal scorer and a team player. jamal has been unselfish on and off the court. On the court he has been looking to get his teamates involved at all times, but also in the lockerroom, and at practices, he has stepped up and is helping others improve (,mostly Nate Robinson right now) and he is always complimenting his teamates when asked about him. Jamal has impressed me alot this year and i dont know why he gets so much hate. I truly believe that he is on his way to becoming a very good shooting guard in this league and has unlimited potential.

Anyway those are really the only players worth keeping for the future. Once again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at Isiah finally playing the right guys that we have said he shoul played all year this late. Way to figure it out dumb @$#+. It saddens me to see this team winning when i know that if he woulda had that Nate-crawford backcourt a little more in the beginning rather than putting Nate in the doghouse at random times and playing his energy guys like Balkman more and not playing Curry, and most importantly give David Lee his much deserved minutes. If we coulda done this from the start i definitley think that we could have been a playoff team-especially in the east. Anyway at this point every win hurts us. The worst possible scenario for us, is if we start to win and become an average team and than slip to lets say the 8-10th pick. I would go crazy if that happened. If we dont *@$! it up we have a golden opportunity to rebuild. We have this draft and contracts coming off next year. We have the oppurtunity that we are one of the worst teams in the league right now and we finally have a pick at exactly the right time. This draft this year will give us that chance to finally get a franchise player to build all these role players around. We cant start winning now that it's too late though. we need to get a top 3 pick at the very least so we can finally get that franchise guy that we have missed since Ewing.
Time out... That was you summing it up?!
laugh.gif

This is why I love your posts.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love the way Crawfords been playing lately.

Glad Balkmans finally playing again as well. He's one of my favorite players to watch.

damn 2 in a row!! hahaha
on an unrelated tip...i never noticed til now that balkman's nose is like dude from digital underground

Two wins in a row vs teams playing their 4th game in 5 nights, very impressive.

But on the reals, I hope Isiah finally figured out the starting 5 (which is the 5 I wanted since Day 1).

If this team decides to start winning and gets like the ninth pick I think id be more pissed if we didnt win another game. I know exactly whats gonna happen:were gonna finish off the end of the season strong and give the fans a little hope for next year but will cost the team a top pick and the next year were gonnasuck again and go through this whole cycle once more.

On the FAN today somebody said..

Isiah wanted to draft Andrew Bynum in 05 but wouldnt because the Garden would boo

Isiah,

We will boo WHOEVER you take.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ damn how long was it originally?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah i tried to sum it up originally, but i just got into it and kinda wrotealmost exactly what i wrote frm before.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

On the FAN today somebody said..

Isiah wanted to draft Andrew Bynum in 05 but wouldnt because the Garden would boo

Isiah,

We will boo WHOEVER you take.

yea I heard about this a while back, I think it was the Christmas game. Son was dunking all over the Suns that night, and to top it off Ariza dunked allover G Hill's family
smh.gif
you can just imagine how I was feeling watching that game.

3 in a row lets go lol, jamal has been crazy hot as of late and coming through when we need him. lineup that should get the most minutes is jamal, nate,balkman, lee, zbo. we lost the 15 point lead in the 4th because we had our fave 5 in but it was jamal time once again. we got the wizards again next gameanother very winnable game do i smell 4 in a row?....

If they get me excited about doin somethin this year and *%$* up again

I'M DONE

all this is doin is keepin Isiah around

Back
Top Bottom