OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Garden chairman James Dolan recently told confidants that he knows a coaching change must be made and that he is preparing to do just that, according to a source close to Dolan. No timetable was given, but the source indicated that Dolan is leaning toward making a change before the end of the season.
6ksu637.gif

so, is he getting rid of isiah the coach, along with isiah the gm? or just the coach?

either way, it's a step in the right direction.

sigh.... honestly this is the first time in my life that I havent gone out of my way to watch knick games. if im home yeah i'll switch to it, but thatsrare im home

i wont even tune into the radio anymore or even know when is the next game or know who they play the next game.. its bad...

I was just looking at the Blazers box score for today...

We all know Channing Frye is soft but for a soft player averaging 10 minutes less than Eddy Curry and 40 lbs lighter, he only averages .5 rebounds less thanhim. Curry is the king of all softees.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the Garden chanting "Defense" for the Giants. Lets keep the nice D up, keep the energy guys like Balkman in. Also i was watchingthe Giants in the beginning, why is Steph out?

I just turned on the Knicks game and I cannot believe the score I'm seeing.

I was telling myself if there was a typo on screen...

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

WTF? How in the world are you guys beating the Pistons this badly
laugh.gif

u didnt know? peep my other sig....
N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
Where We Play when we feel like it....

Damn today is a good day Gmen with the win and the KNICKS smacking up the pistons, i gonna go get some lotto tickets.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Why would you guys want someone with no coaching experience?

cuz mark action jackson was one of the best team players to ever put on a knicks jersey. why wouldnt you want him as coach? look at our recent history withhall of fame coaches lenny wilkens, lb...did they do anything noteworthy? its clear we need a fresh start and somebody like mark jackson would bring that. lookat what the nets did when they fired byron scott and had lawrence frank takeover. what about when pat riley peaced out for miami and we gave that short baldyoung guy a shot at coaching? what was his name? what did he do?

Back
Top Bottom