OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Damn man.

It's sad when you almost feel disappointed with a loss.

Wins=Less ping pong balls. The more balls the better (yh).

Originally Posted by THE GR8

A WINNNNN!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Maybe we can see a little resurgence of Steph?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Crawford=
pimp.gif

Bulls=
sick.gif

Lee is still a huge animal, we wouldnt have won without him

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at ma homie Nate's statline. & pts 10 assists 7 boards. Thats a big steph for ma homie Nate. props to him. I still think we should definitley hold onto him, he is a great backup guard, and he played like a point today. PROPS

btw, Curry still sucks, and SMH at any Knicks fan who will jump back on that bum's bandwagon for two 20 point games in a miserable season

and no, i am not overly excited over that game, we are TERRIBLE, just wanna be a little happy right now
laugh.gif

btw i will be in attendance tomorrow for the first time since opening night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GR8 I expected you on the Curry bandwagon leading the charge!!
roll.gif
I amso disappointed.

Allen3xis...I feel you on wanting them to lose.
However in a horrid season this was a nice bright spot....they played with heart tonight especiallyCurry. (poor choice of words with Currys condition but whatever).

Yeah, I'm with ya HTTB

and flatbush, I hear that

but I guess I've just detached myself from caring about W's and L's or even good play as far as this year is concerned

It's to the point the playoffs are not possible, once it hit that point...to me...

W's = Isiah staying around and not as good a pick

I know the lottery isn't anything guranteed but if we win 30 games and get the 8th or 9th pick, I will be so pissed off

^Yeah I feel you kid....basketball sucks this year. I am not even as hyped for that first Pitt vs Georgetown matchup after all the injuries!

^LOL all the injuries to Pitt has me down. I think we will still be competitive but not as confident as I was three weeks ago.

But back to the Knicks.....does anyone think this win will do anything at all to the team? Or is this just a blip on the radar and they go back to losing?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

A WINNNNN!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Maybe we can see a little resurgence of Steph?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Crawford=
pimp.gif

Bulls=
sick.gif

Lee is still a huge animal, we wouldnt have won without him

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at ma homie Nate's statline. & pts 10 assists 7 boards. Thats a big steph for ma homie Nate. props to him. I still think we should definitley hold onto him, he is a great backup guard, and he played like a point today. PROPS

btw, Curry still sucks, and SMH at any Knicks fan who will jump back on that bum's bandwagon for two 20 point games in a miserable season

and no, i am not overly excited over that game, we are TERRIBLE, just wanna be a little happy right now
laugh.gif

btw i will be in attendance tomorrow for the first time since opening night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that stat line Joe Smith had today, I'm sort of regretting trading him to you in our NT Fantasy League
laugh.gif

^True story....Knicks playing solid tonight. Could last nights win be start of something? Even if it is...sadly I dont know how I feel about a winning streakright now.

How much does Curry weigh now? He looks like he's like +350 at this point. Trrrrrrble

Knicks' Curry Takes Shot At Paxson

January 8, 2008 - 6:07 am
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
New York Post -
Former Bull Eddy Curry took a shot at Chicago GM John Paxson for his timing on the Scott Skiles firing.

"It was crazy they let him go Christmas Eve," Curry said.

Paxson would not give Curry a long-term deal because of his irregular heartbeat. Curry is not a fan of Paxson - or of Skiles.

"He's extremely hard on you, especially (when) you're going as hard as you can, and he continues to push us," Curry said. "I'm pretty sure you can only take so much."
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Isiah: "I'll Fix This As Coach"

January 8, 2008 - 8:58 am
Thomas_Isiah_nyk.jpg
New York Post -
A defiant Isiah Thomas said he has no plans to ask Knicks' owner James Dolan for a leave of absence from the bench to focus on the team presidency, saying he will "fix this and make it right" from the coach's seat.

Dolan has no immediate plans to ask Thomas to move upstairs either.

With the Knicks riding a seven-game losing streak and carrying a despicable 8-24 record into the United Center to face the Bulls tonight, Thomas claimed better coaches may be out there to guide Team Titanic II, but none will be as "committed" to saving the sinking ship than him.

"I know I won't find a more passionate person and a more committed person to do this than myself," Thomas said. "Sure, there could be smarter people. But in terms of the determination and a passion to make it right, I know I'm not going to find anyone out there who wants to do it more than I want to do it right now."
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

has zach randolph EVER blocked a shot in his career?? dude stays watching ppl get layups

yeah you right randolph just let folks go by..... oh snap eddy just had a block and a score. But still playing no D. oh well this season is a wrizzy. Cantwait til the nets come to BK....
pimp.gif

Isaih just got tossed out the game
roll.gif
he bumped the ref like he was about tosnuff 'em . the knicks are down 4 lets see oops i mean 6 . lets see if we can get a win.
laugh.gif

I was in attendance tonight

I booed like crazy for that bum@*## softee Curry, and we all went nuts when Zeke got arrested. There was alot of cheers when Herb went up to coach the team,some people and i tried to get in tried to start a Herb chant.

Anyway the Knicks suck, bring on the draft

Back
Top Bottom