OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

HTTB I have missed the last 3 games as well...I feel you. I check here for updates so I can go through the suffering with my fellow Knicks fans...but I kind ofdon't care about the wins or losses right now.

I would not get too hyped about that Kobe article....but if Kobe could come here. I was on the fence about bringing my favorite player here and giving up somuch but right now I would give up the entire roster for him.

i love Georgetown and i was pissed but they lost yesterday but Derrick Rose
pimp.gif

He would be great as a Knick. He showed he got range yesterday, he is an athletic freak as well and super fast, kinda like Dwayne Wade, and i think he playedat Wade's highschool as well, but unlike Wade he has Jason Kidd-esque passing vision. This kids gonna be great.

D. Rose as a knick would be insane , then we could move crawford to the 2 and have a strong backcourt. But Imagine a stronger more athletic guard in OJ mayo
eek.gif

EDDY CURRY SUCKS. 1 %@@%@$# REBOUND. DUDE IS A JOKE. I CANT EVEN EXPRESS MY ANGER, HE NEEDS TO BE AS FAR OUT OF NY AS POSSIBLE!! I DONT EVEN WANT HIM NEAR NYC,I WANT HIM AS FAR OUT AS POSSIBLE. I WANT TO TRADE HIM TO THE MONSTARS IN MORON MOUNTAIN FOR THE DUDE THAT HAD MUGGSY BOGUES' TALENT, HE CAN ROBABLY DEFENDDOWN LOW BETTER THAN SOFTEE MCGEE!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

AND YES IM MAD, NONE OF THAT U MAD?? $$*@. HOW CAN I NOT BE MAD IF THE TEAM THAT I HAD TO BACKUP AND WATCH MY WHOLE LIFE HAS AS BIG OF A PIECE OF $$*@ TEAMWITH AS BIG OF A PEACE OF $$*@ CENTER INN CURRY, WHO WE GAVE UP TO TOP 10 PICKS TO AQUIRE. IMAGINE IF WE COULDA GOTTEN BRANDON ROY AND THAN JOAKIM NOAH!! TRADEEVERYONE EXCEPT FOR LEE, DRAFT PICK AND TRY AND HOLD ON TO CRAWFORD AND NATE AS WELL, EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE GONE ESPECIALLY CURRY AND ISIAH

laugh.gif
at the Space Jam reference... How about trading Curry for Stan Podolak (the fat whitedude in Space Jam) at least he'd give effort
laugh.gif
........ You could safely change thetitle to worst "player" in the NBA. He's obviously already the worst center in the NBA
smh.gif

oh, we're all mad doggie.

but seriously, what's the point? nothing goings to change. damn shame.

this organization is a joke.

Curry And Randolph May Be Bench-Bound
moz-screenshot.jpg
New York Daily News -
The Knicks rallied from a 23-point second-half deficit Sunday at the Garden with Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph on the bench. Both post players are prime candidates for more pine time, as Isiah Thomas said to expect lineup changes after the Knicks were beaten, 95-90, by the Lakers.

Thomas said he wanted to infuse "energy and intense guys in our lineup" for Wednesday's game at Orlando.

Lately, Curry and Randolph haven't fit into either category.

"We have to find ... a group that wants to consistently compete for 48 minutes," Thomas said after the last-place Knicks fell to 8-19.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
about %*#$@+# time Isiah.

WOW how did Skiles get fired after 2 40+ seasons in a row, and Isiah still has a job?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But on the other hand Skiles would be a great replacement for Isiah in NY. He is tough as hell, he coul work these###!*$@$ into shape and he wont take *+@$from guys like Curry
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

He'll actually have us play some DEFENSE, if he has a new GM as well that he is on the same page with and would be more than willing to trade the soft bumson this squad now unlike Isiah Thomas

Why isn't Randolph Morris getting burn?

If the starting five was:

Zach
Lee
Q
Jones
Jamal, with Nate first off of the bench, this team would have a fighting chance. I guess Steph will eventually slide back into his starting role bymid-January. Eddy Curry is a bad, bad basketball player. If he was 4 or 5 inches shorter, no way he would be in the NBA. Trade him anywhere for anything. EddyCurry for Reggie Evans or some @$!*.

^^i would kill for that trade, Reggie Evans at least tries and he is in the NBA just because he grabs boards and plays some D.

I agree that Morris should be getting some burn, with all this %%!% going on i actually completely forgot about him, but with Curry being horrible and all wereally got no true center and he should get some PT. Also i like that lineup, but i think that Freddie Jones should be backing Crawford up and Nat should startat the point. I dont know if we can bring in Skiles and he gets this team to play hard and play some D that would be nice. I would also still love to get MarkJackson.

But of course Isiah has to go for that to happen

^^sorry im just confused BullRepeat, are you a Knicks fan. im not hating or anything but i just dont know. Are you a Knicks fan or just one of those Bulls fansthat just want the Knicks to be good again to restore 90s rivalries?

^ Both. I've lived in NYC now since 2001 after living and growing up in Chicago.... I followed the Bulls then and have been following the Knicks since Imoved here.... but I always liked the Knicks especially during those early 90s series
pimp.gif

If Curry wasn't so fat, maybe he can have more energy to grab rebounds, and have better post-up moves, instead of just trying to steam roll his way to thebasket all the time. I was watching yesterday's Lakers/Knicks game, and he tries to run over the person guarding him, it's ridiculous, have somecounter moves.

Nate Robinson is bearly listed at 5'9", and he's getting more rebounds than the starting center. It's just sad.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ Both. I've lived in NYC now since 2001 after living and growing up in Chicago.... I followed the Bulls then and have been following the Knicks since I moved here.... but I always liked the Knicks especially during those early 90s series
pimp.gif

o true. I was just wondering. And those Knicks-Bulls series were
pimp.gif
. Itlooks like we both in the#%+*%# now though.
ohwell.gif

But props for choosing the Knicks in their dog days. I'm sure someone else would have just solely stuck with the Bulls or jumped on the Nets bandwagonduring their championship visits.

Its one thing for us Knicks fans from NY to love the Knicks with Starks, Ewing, etc. or even way back in the 70s and stick with them today. Which isimpressive, because every Net fan pretty much in New York is just a converted Knicks fan who left once we started heading downhill. But to choose the Knicks INtheir dogdays thats loyalty son.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom