OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

He says he wants a better defensive start.

laugh.gif
so you start EDDY ++@+!%@ CURRY OVER ZACH

[Guiness commercial] BRILLIANT! [/Guiness commercial]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant believe Curry got the start...however the team is playing D tonight.

The problem with Isiah is he didnt make changes to the starting lineup that he should of done awhile ago because he thinks way too much like a GM when heshould be thinking like a coach. Any coach who didnt have to defend their signings/moves would have taken Curry out of the starting lineup ages ago.

Let me get this straight.

You play a guy 2 minutes all game... then you start him in the 4th and make him the #1 option on offense?

laugh.gif

Isiah is indeed an idiot.

^IDK about all that son...the Knicks were a perimeter team all night...I think he was trying to establish something down low late in the game. Isiah can ecriticized for starting Curry in the game but I can't knock him for trying to establish some scoring down low. The Knicks hustled tonight but they were toomuch of a perimeter team all night long and they have no inside presence. The dilemma is the guys who can score inside (Curry and Randolph) play absolutely nodefense.

Why not give Morris a shot out there?! At this point why not? Lets see what the big man can do....his offensive game is not bad and I am sure he would give theeffort on the defensive end.

hedo ++@*%** turkoglu
indifferent.gif

Putting Curry in at the start of the 4th while we were down by 3 was a bad idea. I can see if we were up, but we were trailing (down 3 points on the road islike 6-8 points imo). Please don't start or play this guy unless we ultimately have to.

as long as we play no defense, it doesn't matter who plays. we're not going to win.

how many open shots did the magic get tonight? we need to stay on our man and stop cheating the lanes.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^IDK about all that son...the Knicks were a perimeter team all night...I think he was trying to establish something down low late in the game. Isiah can e criticized for starting Curry in the game but I can't knock him for trying to establish some scoring down low.

Yeah, but how smart is it to try to establish a low post game with a guy who you kept out all game? He sat him after 2 minutes... then he wants to depend onhim in the 4th? Why not Zach.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

hedo ++@*%** turkoglu
indifferent.gif

Putting Curry in at the start of the 4th while we were down by 3 was a bad idea. I can see if we were up, but we were trailing (down 3 points on the road is like 6-8 points imo). Please don't start or play this guy unless we ultimately have to.

Yo I think we are nit picking on the Curry starting the fourth! That did not change the game bottom line is we took too many jumpshots this game...welived by the jumpshot and we eventually died by the jumpshot.

Not gonna get too hype over one half....lets see them do this for an entire 48 minutes!
Almost prophetic.

Man, I don't know anymore.

I understand dumb@$$@ Zeke starting Curry b/c son's confidence is [B.I.G] fragilEE [/B.I.G]. And I agree that he's the only true post threat. But wow,what else in the world is Isiah gonna do??
laugh.gif

6y5qauf.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

^IDK about all that son...the Knicks were a perimeter team all night...I think he was trying to establish something down low late in the game. Isiah can e criticized for starting Curry in the game but I can't knock him for trying to establish some scoring down low.

Yeah, but how smart is it to try to establish a low post game with a guy who you kept out all game? He sat him after 2 minutes... then he wants to depend on him in the 4th? Why not Zach.
smh.gif

I think he wanted to rest Zach for the stretch....I think that was his logic. I know we all hate Curry but I do not think that move cost us the game atall.
Not defending Isiah but I agree with Shuges....what is Isiah going to do? Hes basically #%$+#@...he needs an inside presence but his big men arehorrid defenders. Not playing his bigs who cant play defense turns us into a jump shooting team and we are not good enough offensively to win games like thatwith the talent we have on the floor. So what we will get with this group is a team who plays scrappy defenes but will be worn out by bigger teams by the endof the game.

Back
Top Bottom