Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by The Lowa

I really want us to take OJ Mayo I hope that he slips to that 6th pick

you aint "us" just check your avy
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn GR8....straight owned dude. His team Knicks membership application got REJECTED!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
byt yeah its true. No Knicks fan can just jump on the Celtics bandwagon andexpect to just come back and be respected as a "true" Knicks fan. If it were like that im sure wed all be doing that. Us true Knicks fans are truewith our team and remain loyal and %$$+. And we dont root for boston... and even if you did just for the fact that you hate LA more KG with a celtics uni inthe avy
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

TYhat dude is NO knicks fan

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

disgusting ^

i want Mayo or Bayless right now.

Bayless is a lock to Seattle at 4 and hopefully Mayo falls to the knicks, but if the Heat don't draft for him or trade picks with Memphis, he'sprobably going to be a Grizzly. Unless Memphis really wants to break the bank on Monta Ellis.

i have a great feeling Juice will fall to us

1. Bulls -- Rose
2. Heat-- Beasley
3. Minny -- Lopez
4. Seattle-- Bayless
5. memphis-- Love
6. NY-- JUICE!!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

i have a great feeling Juice will fall to us

1. Bulls -- Rose
2. Heat-- Beasley
3. Minny -- Lopez
4. Seattle-- Bayless
5. memphis-- Love
6. NY-- JUICE!!

I've been hearing a lot about Love going to the T-wolves at 3 and a trade between the Heat and Grizzlies. Idk, I'm not feeling confident Juice willdrop.

^^AGREED... we could relieve cap, get later picks, and maybe get a few impact players as well. All things that would help us more than getting a guy like letssay Anthony Randolpf, Eric Gordon (although hes ma boi), or even a guy like Russel Westbrook.

This doesn't sit too well with me..

"I've been working out with Q-Rich, too," Mayo said, beaming. "So definitely if you get a chance to play for D'Antoni, you'll get achance to put up some shots."

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"I've been working out with Q-Rich, too," Mayo said, beaming. "So definitely if you get a chance to play for D'Antoni, you'll get a chance to put up some shots."
I'm just imagining the first preseason game....it's prolly gonna be the worst looking basketball you'll ever see. A gazillionturnovers, no defense and chucking up three pointers.

Hopefully it gets better after the first game

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"I've been working out with Q-Rich, too," Mayo said, beaming. "So definitely if you get a chance to play for D'Antoni, you'll get a chance to put up some shots."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

YO! who going to the draft? Team New York Knicks NT Summit
pimp.gif

I will be there covering it for the Post....hopefully some team Knicks members can be apart of the fan reaction I need.

Back
Top Bottom