OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wish.

Y'all setting yourself up for dissapointment...

With the way Rose has been playing....

Y'all BETTER get the #1 pick.....Cause ain't no guarantee he gonna be there @ 2.....

THE GR8 wrote:
EDIT: forgot to mention but Chandler
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
him Lee and Nate are all assets for the future (mostly Lee as a starter though)

Agreed upon.....his rebounding accounts for anything Eddy Curry has done ever.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I'd almost be willing to give him #33 if we got him
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

smh.gif

At least let it be a few more days after Ewing just got elected into the Hall of Fame to say such a foolish thing.
laugh.gif

If you could tell me we could have him by doing so...

Yall wouldn't??

Liars.

laugh.gif
.....I'm the biggest Pat fan around, but that sentimental andjersey retiring crap I could care less about.

I don't need to look up and see #33 to remember the guy...but that's my take with all sports and jersey retiring.

And Georgetown doesn't do it
pimp.gif

Yall wouldn't??

Liars.

laugh.gif
.....I'm the biggest Pat fan around, but that sentimental and jersey retiring crap I could care less about.

I don't need to look up and see #33 to remember the guy...but that's my take with all sports and jersey retiring.

pimp.gif

I don't care if Noah and the Ark came back to save the Knicks.... He won't be wearing #33.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall wouldn't??

Liars.

laugh.gif
.....I'm the biggest Pat fan around, but that sentimental and jersey retiring crap I could care less about.

pimp.gif

I don't care if Noah and the Ark came back to save the Knicks.... He won't be wearing #33.

Agreed im sorry but i woudnt even take a chip if we had another guy wearing #33.

i want Rose as much as any of yall but i think id even turn him don if he would only want to wear 33...

But hes gonna rock 25 so who gives a %%#!.
laugh.gif

Why on earth do we always play well against the Piston, but never play the same way against other teams???

These dudes better not win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom