OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Another thing this team could really use is a consistent shooter. Im not talkin about Nate, Jamal or whoever else those guys are scorers. We need a SHOOTERlike Allan Houston or Hubert Davis. I have no idea how we can get one at this point but that is something that should be in our plans.

^^i agree its always nice to have a guy come off the bench that you know you can count on to hit 3s when you need it.

get reggie miller out of retirement
laugh.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
nerd.gif

1998_0510knicks.jpg

^^If only...IF ONLY we had a time machine lol...it goes without saying that the man was the truth...jus seen him earlier too...

**EDIT**...and I saw Donnie yesterday too
happy.gif
(nh) ...
As for those Garden renovations...If the place actually does end up looking like that
eek.gif
x2 but like was said...I dont know when theyre gonna have the time to make suchdramatic changes when that place is busy year round...

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

the last time i saw him, he had a pot belly.... so....
laugh.gif

no problem, the offseason is now...he has approximately 6 months to get back in game shape. he's not on Sir Charles level so it can be done
laugh.gif

Anyone read the article about Calipari and Walsh ties?

And then Cal and Worldwide Wes' ties to LeBron......

its on yahoo I think

If Cal can land LeBron, DO IT

found the article but wont let me copy properly
grin.gif

Eh, didn't really tell much but if he really wanted to redeem himself for the tough times in Jersey this could be his biggest oppurtunity.

What will be most interesting for Walsh is whether he heeds John Calipari's clandestine push for the job. Coach Life Skills has Memphis in the Final Fourand he knows this weekend could be his ticket back to the NBA, where he never wanted to leave. He is selling himself as the man who can deliver LeBron James in2010, the Jay-Z for the Knicks. Of course, Memphis' director of player personnel, William Wesley - the famous World Wide Wes - is responsible fordelivering the Tigers' big stars, from Dajuan Wagner to Chris Douglas-Roberts to Rose, with last week's McDonald's All-American game MVP TyrekeEvans of Philadelphia on deck.

This time, Calipari is desperate to get on the right side of the Hudson River, desperate to vindicate his checkered run with the New Jersey Nets. He made theplayoffs once in Jersey, but mostly made enemies at a rapid rate. His paranoia and pettiness was legendary, but wildly entertaining. Even so, Calipari'spartner in prowling for NBA jobs, Larry Brown, is still close with Walsh, and King did baby sit Brown and Calipari together on the Sixers bench in 1999-2000.

He's not meant for the NBA...he's a college guy through and through....but the NJ situation was awful for him...he can't make things much worsehere.

to be honest with you, I would be very disappointed if John Calipari is named Knicks coach...very disappointed

I rather have Rick Pitino over Calipari and I'm not too high on him either

Originally Posted by allen3xis

What will be most interesting for Walsh is whether he heeds John Calipari's clandestine push for the job. Coach Life Skills has Memphis in the Final Four and he knows this weekend could be his ticket back to the NBA, where he never wanted to leave. He is selling himself as the man who can deliver LeBron James in 2010, the Jay-Z for the Knicks. Of course, Memphis' director of player personnel, William Wesley - the famous World Wide Wes - is responsible for delivering the Tigers' big stars, from Dajuan Wagner to Chris Douglas-Roberts to Rose, with last week's McDonald's All-American game MVP Tyreke Evans of Philadelphia on deck.

This time, Calipari is desperate to get on the right side of the Hudson River, desperate to vindicate his checkered run with the New Jersey Nets. He made the playoffs once in Jersey, but mostly made enemies at a rapid rate. His paranoia and pettiness was legendary, but wildly entertaining. Even so, Calipari's partner in prowling for NBA jobs, Larry Brown, is still close with Walsh, and King did baby sit Brown and Calipari together on the Sixers bench in 1999-2000.

He's not meant for the NBA...he's a college guy through and through....but the NJ situation was awful for him...he can't make things much worse here.

yeah i read that bu im not sold on him as a coach. m hoping we can find another way to get close with Bron that wont effect the team negatovely, maybe somefront office guy.

Or maybe Nas can buy the Knicks from Dolan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

way to come through yesterday
laugh.gif

but Memphis lost as well (we are tired with them) and e are a half game behind Minny (but we have 1 more win, which us not good because every win hurts rightnow) and we are 3 games back from Seattle

i want to pass Minny and Memphis definitley and i think we will caue we are playing A LOT worse then them right now but being in the west they have muchtougher schedules and those teams out west are not going to take a loss to Minny or Memphis cause in that race every game matters.

I also hope to surpass Seattle and get #2 in the lottery but ill take #3

Let be a witness, please
laugh.gif

witness3oo5.jpg

Other Knicks fans, If you haven't seen this young man play yet, tune in tonight

^^thats the truth

anyway i edited the first page check it out i even got updated standings (for the #1 lottery choice) This is kinda exciting, like im still into bball exceptnow im just rooting to lose its kinda like rooting for a winning team and wanting them to be #1 and they always winning, but its the opposite we can alwayscount on an L and we are hoping to move further down in the standings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

son why would you even post that.....mad depressing B....well i have a feeling we gonna get kevin loves bum self

I was in attendance tonight, too bad we got the win though
indifferent.gif

but that ovation for Pat was
pimp.gif

i sware me and my boi were the first ones up it was loud as heck, probably the loudest it has been all season even more than the ones for the giant players
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well deserved lets get in to the HOF Pat, you deserve it
pimp.gif

b6525f9e03acccc01cf55ee493376b03229c932.jpg

EDIT: forgot to mention but Chandler
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
him Lee and Nate are all assets for the future (mostly Lee as a starter though)

Back
Top Bottom