OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Wilson has been playing great since the increase in his minutes
pimp.gif

Damn it, why did we have to win...

Stupid Orlando got wind of our tanking and decided to out-tank us
smh.gif

Looking back at that video...the knicks need to go back to the way we used to have our court designed...i never liked it when they changed it up.

537262.jpg

I enjoyed the blue outter cirlce much better alongside with the orange inside.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Looking back at that video...the knicks need to go back to the way we used to have our court designed...i never liked it when they changed it up.
Agreed.

We also need to go back to the design we had out Uni's back then too.

It seems like we started to seriously suck once we changed all those things. Once they changed the jersey's with the court design it went downhill fromthere.

spree305.jpg

get_image

compared to....

t1_marbury.jpg

34026884.jpg

We need to seriously go back to way we ran things in the 90's...jersey's, court design, media policies, even the damn food prices...i remember when aslice of pizza, medium coke, and hot dog all cost me under 8 bucks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

We also need to go back to the design we had out Uni's back then too.

It seems like we started to seriously suck once we changed all those things. Once they changed the jersey's with the court design it went downhill from there.

spree305.jpg

get_image

compared to....

t1_marbury.jpg

34026884.jpg

We need to seriously go back to way we ran things in the 90's...jersey's, court design, media policies, even the damn food prices...i remember when a slice of pizza, medium coke, and hot dog all cost me under 8 bucks.
smh.gif

u do know that the jersey Sprewell is wearing in the 2nd pic is the one we are wearing now, right?
laugh.gif

This is what you're lookin for:

wsp84n.jpg

But yea, i agree the whole design from the jersey to the court needs to be brought back...I have the Ewing jersey in the same design as Spree is wearing inthe first pic though.

ive been endorsing that the Knicks change evetything for years.

The old court, the 99 jerseys everything. Now they even took away the starting lineup theme song the new intro sucks and also the theme music for MSG, the listgoes on.

anyway congrats to my homie Pat. Today was a great day, a true warriorr and a champion was reconized and got what he deserved. #33 forver.

b6525f9e03acccc01cf55ee493376b03229c932.jpg

amd an article that i liked...

Ewing Endorses Mark Jackson

April 7, 2008 - 12:24 pm
New York Post -
Patrick Ewing is endorsing Mark Jackson to become the next head coach of the New York Knicks .

"Whatever Mark chooses to do, he will do fine in it," Ewing said. "Mark's a New Yorker, has a New York swagger. Whether coaching, front-office, he'd do an outstanding job."

If the Knicks do hire Jackson, Ewing is likely to join his staff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Id kill for Mark to b the coach. I would love it. I agree with Pat that dude knows his $+%!. He has been a nice coach in the L also helping out Yao andDwiht.

Anyway Mark would be a great coach and he does have that NY swagger hes a guy the city will embrace and love and his inexperince will not be an issue becausehe will learn the ropes in his 1st 2 years when we are losing and rebuilding.

And if we can add Pat to the staff also
pimp.gif
I think that will finally breakthe Patrick Ewing curse from when we traded him.

Honestly, It'd be a nice gesture to have Pat...but...I don't know...not like Dwight has developed any post moves

Any of us could coach Dwight and Yao to the success they've had..they're that special.

Now if we can have Pat JR too....I'd love it

^^haha yes. but i dont know i think you underestimating Pat everytime he speaks he seems knowlegable and the success that Yao and Dwight had with him when hecame cant be overlooked, I think hes a good coach and i think he would be great on our staff. im hoping we will either sign Pat J. as a FA if he goes undraftedor get some late 2nd round ick as a throw in in a trade and get him. His hustle and athletisism can allow him to help us out.

and also allen, Jeff Green is the TRUTH son
pimp.gif

Stop jinxing it guys!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm praying we get the top 2 pick....but the way things are playing out, he might go #1 now. Dude is exploding out of no where.

Back
Top Bottom