OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

indifferent.gif
@ Chancey being 1-6, SET A DAMN PICK DYESS

I'm very, very, very impressed with Wilson Chandler...dude is up agaisnt Wallace, Dycess, and Prince. And he is still able to out hustle them on the floor.He is looking A lot better than Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph at this point.

I have a feeling if we keep guys like Chandler, Balkman and Lee, we will be back as one of the top defensive teams in the league.

He aint Mardy...

He's an NBA caliber athlete, something Mardy can only dream of.

He also has legit NBA size and has a position.

Mardy last year was literally playing 45 minutes a game...you better get some kinda stats doing so

stop cuttin on my man mardy
frown.gif

but yeah, we shoulda just let the younglings play the whole season.

chandler
smokin.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by allen3xis

indifferent.gif
@ winning

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Chandler

my feelings exactly and Mardy sucks. wilson is aggressive he has an offensive game hes tall and hes athletic. He is THAT dude

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

stop cuttin on my man mardy
frown.gif

come on TK, that dude is t-rash. He got significant playing time last season which strongly mislead us (and the coaches for that matter).... Getssignificant playing time early this season because of the Marbury situation and he does NOTHING. I would've opted to start Nate over him through thatstretch but whatever, he showed his true colors this season.

Wasn't Clyde coaching Mardy over the summer or something??? Dude was still trash even after a HOF'er helped him out.

I had thought about it today...

And I'm starting to come over to the Mark Jackson for the head coaching side of things...

Especially if by a miracle we had Rose.

Back
Top Bottom