OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

!*+ is going on here?!!

WTH is MSG 2??? IDK if i even have that channel!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
at Aaron Afflalo nailing that 3...Gus Johnson seemed happy to see him score, and trying to shave the lead.

not a ggood day to win, minny lost and they gained ground when we beat orlando and Memphis is gettin crushed

laugh.gif
at Gus Johnson comparing Jefferies to Prince...We all know when the next season rolls along he will be trash again. Dude is showing signs of the MardyCollins syndrome.

WTHHHHHH man!!! Even when we talk shizzz about Collin, dudes manages to come in a add more fuel to the fire of hate.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]LA Clippers[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]55[/td] [td].295[/td] [td]39 ½[/td] [td]13-27[/td] [td]10-28[/td] [td]13-35[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]94.0[/td] [td]100.7[/td] [td]-6.7[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]51[/td] [td].338[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]19-20[/td] [td]7-31[/td] [td]18-30[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]96.7[/td] [td]103.1[/td] [td]-6.4[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Memphis[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]57[/td] [td].269[/td] [td]41 ½[/td] [td]14-26[/td] [td]7-31[/td] [td]11-38[/td] [td]2-14[/td] [td]100.7[/td] [td]106.8[/td] [td]-6.1[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]56[/td] [td].282[/td] [td]40 ½[/td] [td]14-24[/td] [td]8-32[/td] [td]19-29[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]96.4[/td] [td]103.0[/td] [td]-6.6[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]58[/td] [td].247[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]14-25[/td] [td]5-33[/td] [td]13-37[/td] [td]3-13[/td] [td]95.1[/td] [td]102.0[/td] [td]-6.9[/td] [td]Lost 5[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]60[/td] [td].231[/td] [td]44 ½[/td] [td]12-28[/td] [td]6-32[/td] [td]10-38[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]97.7[/td] [td]106.4[/td] [td]-8.8[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]64[/td] [td].179[/td] [td]48 ½[/td] [td]8-31[/td] [td]6-33[/td] [td]7-42[/td] [td]1-14[/td] [td]91.5[/td] [td]100.4[/td] [td]-8.9[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h3]By MARC BERMAN[/h3]
[img]http://www.nypost.com/seven/04092008/photos/spts084.jpg[/img]

Knicks coach Isiah Thomas was honored in Detroit as one of the top 30 Piston players of all time.

article_storybottom.gif

April 9, 2008 --

AUBURN HILLS - Isiah Thomas, cheered the loudest, was treated like royalty last night at The Palace. Butreality beckons today when he could be relieved of his coaching duties in New York, where he is treated like the devil incarnate.

A passionate Thomas gave a rousing pregame speech to the sellout crowd as the centerpiece of the Pistons' 50th anniversary celebration, which salutedthe top 30 players in their history.

Then Thomas coached what could be his last Knicks game as his club blew a 25-point lead, but hung on for a 98-94 for its second-straight victory.

Thomas today will meet with president Donnie Walsh, who plans to make a coaching change after the season, for the first time in New York since Walsh becamepresident, and many scenarios could unfold. Walsh, who will preside over his Knicks (22-56) for the first time tonight when they meet Charlotte at the Garden,plans to make a coaching change after the season.

However, after they talk today, Thomas, 55-105 as Knick coach, could decide to step down immediately from the bench and the search could begin. A person close to the situation said subsequent meetings then could take place on whether Thomas remains in theorganization in a personnel capacity, which is unlikely.

Mark Jackson, Rick Carlisle, Herb Williams, Scott Skiles and Memphis coach John Calipari, believed to be interested in moving back to the NBA, could all beconsidered. (Calipari declined comment late Monday night after the championship-game defeat when approached by a New York writer.)

Walsh will update the media on Isiah tonight before the Knicks host Charlotte. There was speculation Walshheld off removing Thomas as a favor to the Pistons, who had planned this event months in advance.

Last week, Walsh said, "I can't just come in here from Indiana and do rash things right away. I need to sit down with Isiah and have a meaningfulbasketball conversation." Walsh may be off to Portsmouth, Va., tomorrow for the first predraft camp. Another draft event, the Hoop Summit, takes placeover the weekend in Portland, where the top high school players square off against top international players.

Last night Thomas received thunderous roars, beginning his speech, "This is our house."

He talked beforehand as if he's secure, and refused to acknowledge the end is near, saying he still plans to "make it" in New York. Thomascould conceivably wind up with Detroit if 85-year-old owner Bill Davidson drops his longstanding grudge. In a wheelchair, Davidison greeted each former playerduring the ceremony, with Thomas lingering the longest, giving him a hug and a kiss and exchanging words.

But when asked if he'd want a Detroit return, Thomas said, "It's perfect the way it is." (The Davidson-Thomas feud began when Thomasprematurely talked about running the Pistons as he was retiring.)

Asked about the meaning of this night against the backdrop of his disastrous Knick reign, Thomas said, "It gives memore confidence in the beliefs I have in what we're doing in New York. It definitely recharges my battery and makes me want to push even harder toaccomplish the things we did here, to leave something that will stand the test of time in New York."

laugh.gif
grin.gif

No woories gents.. NY will have the number 1 pick... I GUARANTEE it... this is our final win of the season hopefully.

today should be the day that walsh tells isiah that he's done....at least i hope that what isiah will be told today....walsh is supposedly addressing themedia about isiah's status before the game

Back
Top Bottom