OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

tired.gif

I just saw the standings...I swear im going to get a heart attack if this continues to happen. We have 23 wins!!!! We need to TANK thee rest of the games. Whyis Isiah still playing our best players???

It's my belief..

That if Isiah had job security still he'd be doing such, but now..

He knows he's gone, so he's sticking it to us once more.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's my belief..

That if Isiah had job security still he'd be doing such, but now..

He knows he's gone, so he's sticking it to us once more.

I could definitely see that being the case.

smh.gif
@ Isiah

This @@$%++% team

I am gonna @@$%++% vomit, we will end up with the @@$%++% 7th pick and DeAndre Jordan or some +%$$.

@@@% this. @@@% Isiah. God hates the Knicks we are cursed and @@$%++% idiot Layden should never had traded Ewing.

tell me why our longest win streak of the year comes NOW??? if i were walsh i would fire isiah instantly! it would probably be the first time in history acoach got fired for WINNING games!

Anybody know any hitmen or assasins? I'm willing to contribute some $ to a fund dedicating to ending Isaiah's tenure.

smh.gif

Interestingly enough...listening to WFAN tonight...some idiots like seeing them win games right now.

One guy's reasoning is so Larry Brown can remain the coach to have the worst season
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Interestingly enough...listening to WFAN tonight...some idiots like seeing them win games right now.

One guy's reasoning is so Larry Brown can remain the coach to have the worst season
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Funny how the team puts together a lil' streak in the wake of Isiah being on really shaky ground...

And also, I think Mark Jackson wouldn't want to coach, but would want a front office job. I love him as an analyst too.

Bring back Marv Albert! Him doing Nets game is weird.

LOL i was reading the newspaper and they said that the knicks are giving away free food during the Home Season Finale...Free hot dogs, water , soda, pretzels,etc....
grin.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Fan appreciation my $*% LOL!!!
it be better if they lost games

The Miss USA contest is on tonight (NBC)
grin.gif
laugh.gif

USA08_0518.jpg

USA08_0515.jpg

USA08_0513.jpg

and then there's yankees vs red sox
glasses.gif

and the nets have been eliminated from making it to the playoffs
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm now advocating Jason Thompson for our 2nd round pick if he falls to around 35 or what it might be.

And if god help us we don't have a Top 3 pick (Rose, Beasley, Lopez)

OJ to NY
smokin.gif

April 11, 2008 -- Donnie Walsh doesn't do five-year plans. But listen to the new Knicks president talk and it's clear he'splotting a two-plus year fix, one that puts them under the cap in 2010 and in the mix for a franchise-changing free agent crop that could include LeBron Jamesand Dwyane Wade.

"It's absolutely imperative we protect our ability to get into the free agent market in three years," Walsh said. "It's equallyimportant - and trickier - to make this team a lot more competitive right away. If you're asking ideally what direction I'd like to go in, I want itall.

"That process has got to start as quickly as possible, but we can't do it in a way that interferes with our cap, because it's been a long timesince we've been able to get flexibility in the cap, and that's on the horizon."

"I don't believe in 5-year plans because . . . if something goes wrong in the first year, the five years doesn't mean anything. But the truth isyou have to plan the cap out in order to take advantage of it: The teams that do that well have been successful."

I like that.

Wilson
pimp.gif
...him and Lee can really make us a good rebounding team at the 3and 4

The best case scenario is we pass Memphis..

after tonight we'll have 23 wins, Memphis (wins they'll have 22)

We aren't gona catch; Miami, Seattle, Minnesota.

Worst case....LAC passes us (also 23 wins) and we are #6.

So we'll end up 4th, 5th or 6th.

The best case scenario is we pass Memphis..

after tonight we'll have 23 wins, Memphis (wins they'll have 22)

We aren't gona catch; Miami, Seattle, Minnesota.

Worst case....LAC passes us (also 23 wins) and we are #6.

So we'll end up 4th, 5th or 6th.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom