Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

First time breaking these out

What up fellas

My most Recent pick ups, shout out to StunnaMan for the awesome price on the cncpts "Harvard" 574s, way nicer in person than any pics ive seen, scored the Clips for a steal last month on ebay too, never ever see ds clips in my size.

Have a good weekend everyone
Thanks to @stunnaman for the hookup on these. If you're a 10.5, hit him up for some great deals!
enjoy playas 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Its like you walked into a leather factory as soon as you open the box... pure excellence.
Oh lord!! I need those and the black bad boys!! Love me some Horween!! I hope they go on sale or a 40/50% code pops up :smile:

I just can't do $700-$800 for two pairs of dope kicks!! Stupid bills and life getting in the ways of my drug, gambling, lose women, and kicks habit!!!

Oh lord!! I need those and the black bad boys!! Love me some Horween!! I hope they go on sale or a 40/50% code pops up :smile:

I just can't do $700-$800 for two pairs of dope kicks!! Stupid bills and life getting in the ways of my drug, gambling, lose women, and kicks habit!!!
Well I copped mine off the Bait deal. Paid 237 shipped. 

amazing pics the last few days @ everyone. just had to share- walked into the liquor store (not jcrew) the other day and immediately saw dude checking out rocking the moonshots. i just couldn't let it go unnoticed. i said 'sick 997s. and you got the j crews too. so dope.' he said 'thanks man, thank you' i just kept it moving to the beer case. dumb story i know. you just don't see that type of freshness in suburban connecticut everyday
Go to Walshes by the Hospital if you want to buy liquor and spot the occasional flames of the feet lol. Friend of mine owns it so I'm always in there shooting the breeze.

Theres a guy that lives up the road with a really nice Nike collection too.

hey fam, the 576 surplus pack fits TTS?
I just got mine in and find them a little bit roomy. For some reason I thought that they would be tight on my foot, however, they are a little boaty feeling to me. I have a long narrow foot. I feel that they will have a similar length to whatever your 998 size is with a little more width. The materials are very nice and it's very hard to capture the overall quality with simple pictures. The grey leather is so soft and thick feeling at the same time. Factory laces are a teal green and also a black color. Being on the the thinner side I swapped out for some thicker NB white laces. I picked these up because I was so jelly over missing the 575's, 1500's and 991.5's last week during the sale. Now I must have the others. I will be on official shoe restriction soon.

Here are some quick shots.

Last edited:
Anyone able to comment on the fit of the 670's from the Surplus Pack? I only have one pair of that silhouette and they're a few years old.

Back
Top Bottom