Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

ive been looking for these, cant find them anywhere in sz 11.

Looks like End has nearly a FSR. Only downside is you'll be paying premium for a miUSA model from the UK. I try and only order miUK models from them.

ive been looking for these, cant find them anywhere in sz 11.

End doesn't charge tax and currently free shipping over $80--fedex is fast. But if you dig around u.s. shops like feature, sneaker politics, premier, etc, you can find the right price and size.

UnDS these joints today.​

Go to Walshes by the Hospital if you want to buy liquor and spot the occasional flames of the feet lol. Friend of mine owns it so I'm always in there shooting the breeze.

Theres a guy that lives up the road with a really nice Nike collection too.
nice- i know that spot, might have to swing by sometime. another sidenote for the connecticut folks- went up to westbrook outlet the other day they actually have heat now. lots of 996, 997, 998's. explore by sea, rockabilly, retro ski, etc

Man I am having major regrets about not copping some of the surplus pack off of NB.com when they dropped all 6 a few weeks ago. The more I look at those 575SP's the more I need them. Eyeing those 670's as well off of NB.com...

Anybody in here happen to have a chance to cop either yet? Would love to see pictures 
happy.gif

@son of dad  Nice, I ran up to danbury to get those killa bee 670's. got the size 12 which are tight but fit length wise.
oh nice, glad they still had 'em. didn't have my size. passed on the maroon 991's. marshalls norwalk (staples/five guys plaza) has the black and burgundy 530's, the blue and yellow ones from the same pack, and navy re-engineered 580's all for the usual $39.

Man I am having major regrets about not copping some of the surplus pack off of NB.com when they dropped all 6 a few weeks ago. The more I look at those 575SP's the more I need them. Eyeing those 670's as well off of NB.com...

Anybody in here happen to have a chance to cop either yet? Would love to see pictures 
happy.gif
I have a pair of the 575SP on the way, but it won't arrive until Thursday :frown:

Saw this shot of the 577SP earlier today
I was already planning on grabbing them but wow they look incredible here

Closer shot... The leather looks :smokin
we're these on NB.com?

Last edited:
Saw this shot of the 577SP earlier today
I was already planning on grabbing them but wow they look incredible here

Closer shot... The leather looks :smokin
we're these on NB.com?

Yea dem thangs are FIYAHHH [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Really really nice shoe. Little disappointed how small it fits tho. Fits smaller than other 1500's I own. Will def try to trade this 11.5, if anyone is interested. I'll be on the hunt for a 12. Beautiful shoe tho, materials and colors are plush.

Back
Top Bottom