Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sooo quick poll? What is y'all rank on the Surplus Pack? Here is mines...

1. 1500's

2. 991.5

3. 575's

4. 576's

5. 577's

6. 670's

Sooo quick poll? What is y'all rank on the Surplus Pack? Here is mines...​

1. 1500's​
2. 991.5​
3. 575's​
4. 576's​
5. 577's​
6. 670's​
I like the 670 the best then the 575. The rest are just ok to me but none are worth nb retail prices imo.

I like the 670 the best then the 575. The rest are just ok to me but none are worth nb retail prices imo.

The shades of brown and pink is dope.​

Same. 991 upper just always reminds me of my pops kicks. Each is own tho

The difference between me and yo pops is I make these joints look good! :smokin :lol: (Will Smith Voice)​

Last edited:

Couldn't pass these up for $50 CAD.

These are a solid everyday 997 that I've enjoyed more than I thought I would when I outlet swooped them. They do need a lace swap though imo. I put some grey/black ropes in them but there was someone on IG who put some flat waxed grey laces in that matched the darker grey of the collar accent piece really well. Looked ill.

I don't really understand the 991.5 hype

I think this is a regional thing (feel free to correct me) but when I see these I think Baltimore. I believe they are pretty heavy in that area. I will say if I was to ever cop one it would be the surplus joints.

I think this is a regional thing (feel free to correct me) but when I see these I think Baltimore. I believe they are pretty heavy in that area. I will say if I was to ever cop one it would be the surplus joints.
Not really a 991 fan, but the CW with those materials and the sole swap makes all the difference.

Last edited:
It's the great cw with fantastic materials on a dad shoe silhouette that creates more of subtle dad shoe look why i like them so much

that being said i am about to cop a full-on orthopedic 990v2 though, so what do i know

I don't really understand the 991.5 hype

I'm with ya'. It's definitely an interesting hybrid but I'm a little surprised it's getting this much attention.

I really wish the 1500's had the same materials/colors as the 991.5. I ended up sending mine back because I wasn't a fan of the leather toe wrap. Slap the 991.5 materials on the 1500 and I would have been tempted to double up.

Gunning for the 670 now.

what about them kith 997.5's? just seen them looking thru their site. looks promising if they are not impossible to get a pair.

https://kithnyc.com/blogs/kithland-city/75

Goodness I do not have the expendable income for this. I was secretly hoping Ronnie's next collab with NB would be trash but I actually really like the color blocking of one and the simplicity of the other. That and the fact that they are both miUSA 997.5 is not good for my wallet.

These RF 997.5 kind of reminds me of Concept's "Grand Tourer" tbh... Will see what's up come release, but won't lose sleep if I can't grab.. & god bless the RF thread; bunch of vermin swimming around in pond scum... Those are the type of cats who buy KITH toothpicks..​

These RF 997.5 kind of reminds me of Concept's "Grand Tourer" tbh... Will see what's up come release, but won't lose sleep if I can't grab.. & god bless the RF thread; bunch of vermin swimming around in pond scum... Those are the type of cats who buy KITH toothpicks..​
Most.. Not all

lolol and now the rf ultra boost mids are gonna attract a whole different breed to the thread

Most.. Not all

I know they're some good ones homie.. I guess I've had a lot of expriences from Asics releases that left bad taste in my mouth & just reading the stuff in that thread.. :smh:

lolol and now the rf ultra boost mids are gonna attract a whole different breed to the thread

God Bless! :smh: I can't even fathom the hype with RF x Ultra Boost.. I just want some all black GR Ultra Boost & I'll be done with Ultra Boost.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom