Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Quick UnDS

[emoji]128077[/emoji] lol yup!, 9th grade in 04 i had the all Grey and all Brown 574 and the following year i got all Grey and all Navy pair. The tall tee was the look, esp if you layerd a colored one underneath a white one you was doing it.
lol. Yea. 4 for $20 at champs every 2 weeks a pair of 574s and some Girbauds (MF+G) to match.

Last edited:
amazing pics the last few days @ everyone. just  had to share- walked into the liquor store (not jcrew) the other day and immediately saw dude checking out rocking the moonshots. i just couldn't let it go unnoticed. i said 'sick 997s. and you got the j crews too. so dope.' he said 'thanks man, thank you' i just kept it moving to the beer case. dumb story i know. you just don't see that type of freshness in suburban connecticut everyday

amazing pics the last few days @ everyone. just had to share- walked into the liquor store (not jcrew) the other day and immediately saw dude checking out rocking the moonshots. i just couldn't let it go unnoticed. i said 'sick 997s. and you got the j crews too. so dope.' he said 'thanks man, thank you' i just kept it moving to the beer case. dumb story i know. you just don't see that type of freshness in suburban connecticut everyday
nice.  i was at j crew and saw a random dude wearing 998gnr's.  i was rocking my moby d 998's so i felt the need to compliment his kicks lol.  when i did he slowly replied "very comfortable" in super broken English.  his accent was Japanese.  i thought that was a cool random sneaker moment... lol.

How is the rain in Orlando currently? I'm coming through next Tuesday to Thursday to go to Universal Studios... Am I going to get soaked the whole time?

Hey sorry for the late reply! If it rains it honestly won't be more than an hour of probably heavy rain. Don't leave the park if it starts to rain, a lot of people will leave, and when it stops raining lines will be shorter :wink:

Enjoy Orlando, there's plenty to do!

Walter..

Hey sorry for the late reply! If it rains it honestly won't be more than an hour of probably heavy rain. Don't leave the park if it starts to rain, a lot of people will leave, and when it stops raining lines will be shorter
wink.gif

Enjoy Orlando, there's plenty to do!

Walter..
Thanks for the response! That's what I was hoping for. Looking forward to getting back to Universal. It's been a few years since I've been.

I think I hate myself for passing on those Surplus 991.5. I looked right at them and said nah...don't do it.. reconsider (3000 for you young boys). Anyways...now I am hatin myself a little. 

I passed because I had just copped the Horween 998s so I didnt want to jump the gun. Guess I will keep my eyes peeled to see if a size pops up. 

used c notes in 9.5 that look like they would cleaan up nice. listed @265 but seller said he would take less. need to see better pics but maybe a option for someone not wanting to spend grip on them if you can get price down decently.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/new-balance...612837?hash=item28201005e5:g:csgAAOSwFV9X02Mj

mulled wine sole with navy womens 12 so mens 10.5 new not bad price either $100 for new nb1's.

@VidiViciUn that your size right? did'nt you buy the w12 b width?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUST-SEE-FA...606118?hash=item2116b0cc26:g:bfkAAOSw-kdXyEjy

the seller has good amount of NB for sale, lots of nb1's. possible they factory second nb1's?

Last edited:
:lol: Same! 2004; 2 pairs of 574's for under $100 & a Tall Tee! :nthat: My first pair of New Balance's were all grey 574's​

Damn...my first pair of NB's were also 574's but they were all olive green i loved that pair so much and they were in my favorite color. I need another pair since i sold them.

nice.  i was at j crew and saw a random dude wearing 998gnr's.  i was rocking my moby d 998's so i felt the need to compliment his kicks lol.  when i did he slowly replied "very comfortable" in super broken English.  his accent was Japanese.  i thought that was a cool random sneaker moment... lol.
haha very comfortable indeed. i was rocking the coffee sperry mako super dad steez so dude w the moonshots prob wondering why i knew about his 997's

@crip​

Yeah that's my size, but those joints aint for me yahmean'! These joints are next up..​

Last edited:
In any event, now that you own those Surplus 991.5s...gotta start referring to them by the correct numeric model designator.  'Tis 991.5 b, not 191.5.  
wink.gif

yo that was crazy i wasn't gonna say anything. thought vini was in on some secret lingo or something haha

Back
Top Bottom