Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Only other 1500's i have are the Perf Toe "Urban Exploration" so i really couldnt tell ya homie.​

Hah, no worry mate~

Btw both Retro 577s are released on Hanon now,
navy pair seems selling out fast, only big sizes left....

They teasing me with that box. Please ubiq don't do me dirty!

Alp, how big is that wooden box? Joint looks like BlackBeard's treasure chest!​

Last edited:
Idk if they are or not, but I know I tried to talk sense to you 5 days ago when NB.com had all 6 of them with 15% off discount.. :smh:

Yea I mean, I'm not too crazy it's just been a pretty shady release. First NB can't even follow their own drop dates and then people are backing dooring them. Plus I haven't even seen that man stores drop them.

Yea I mean, I'm not too crazy it's just been a pretty shady release. First NB can't even follow their own drop dates and then people are backing dooring them. Plus I haven't even seen that man stores drop them.

I hear ya, that crazy that a dude has stock to be back-dooring them.. I just knew when the homie Darren502 stated the whole Surplus pack was live on NB.com with the 15% off Labor Day Discount, & read off Hanon-Shop that they were limited to 1906 pairs in each silhouette. It was a no-brainer for me & I jumped on what models I knew from the pack would be hard to get down the road. I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the 575's.. :smh: Like the homies Joe Public said, "You got to live and learn."​

I hear ya, that crazy that a dude has stock to be back-dooring them.. I just knew when the homie Darren502 stated the whole Surplus pack was live on NB.com with the 15% off Labor Day Discount, & read off Hanon-Shop that they were limited to 1906 pairs in each silhouette. It was a no-brainer for me & I jumped on what models I knew from the pack would be hard to get down the road. I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the 575's.. :smh: Like the homies Joe Public said, "You got to live and learn."​

Yea not really too worried about it, the first drop hasn't even hit that many stores and the second drop hasn't even happened yet. But if they go live again on nb I will prob scoop them

Lol thanks for the encouragement guys and nah it aint weird man, I was just motivated and did what I had to in order to get the box. I'll definitely post pics up later. Also copped a few of those wtaps vans to offset my pair of nbs

Lol thanks for the encouragement guys and nah it aint weird man, I was just motivated and did what I had to in order to get the box. I'll definitely post pics up later. Also copped a few of those wtaps vans to offset my pair of nbs

How did they determine who got them?

What up fellas

My most Recent pick ups, shout out to StunnaMan for the awesome price on the cncpts "Harvard" 574s, way nicer in person than any pics ive seen, scored the Clips for a steal last month on ebay too, never ever see ds clips in my size.

Have a good weekend everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom