Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yea thanks man. Will try to take pics asap, got no sleep yesterday and am on the greyhound on my way home

Couple super clean Made in UK New Balances that I would like to own. Real expensive though [emoji]128553[/emoji]

What up fellas

My most Recent pick ups, shout out to StunnaMan for the awesome price on the cncpts "Harvard" 574s, way nicer in person than any pics ive seen, scored the Clips for a steal last month on ebay too, never ever see ds clips in my size.

Have a good weekend everyone
Great pick-up on those clips! I remember when they dropped a few years back; were the first NB's to catch my eye actually. 

I don't care for those UBIQ's but you set a goal, you put effort into it and you got it done. That's life right there.

I don't care for those UBIQ's but you set a goal, you put effort into it and you got it done. That's life right there.
yup. And I ain't care for em much either but in person the details on em are very nice. Also my pair will probably be free since I bought the wtaps vans also and those are moving pretty well right now. Philly don't got chase anywhere or else I would've got man people in the line to snatch me pairs

Anybody know where I could find the Surplus Pack 991.5 in a 12/13? I LOVE that shoe and regret sleeping on them.

Got these in today and UNDS them as well. 474/1906 love these and will probably wear the hell out of them. Can't wait for the 576 to arrive on my doorstep next week.

Repped! But won't wear the hell out of mine. :lol: Will try and double up tho.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Great pick-up on those clips! I remember when they dropped a few years back; were the first NB's to catch my eye actually. 

thank you, yeah the clips pack was my introduction to MiUSA NBs, before that i only knew of the 2 for $80sumn joints i got from footlocker back in my HS days

thank you, yeah the clips pack was my introduction to MiUSA NBs, before that i only knew of the 2 for $80sumn joints i got from footlocker back in my HS days

:lol: Same! 2004; 2 pairs of 574's for under $100 & a Tall Tee! :nthat: My first pair of New Balance's were all grey 574's​

Last edited:
:lol: Same! 2004; 2 pairs of 574's for under $100 & a Tall Tee! :nthat: My first pair of New Balance's were all grey 574's​

[emoji]128077[/emoji] lol yup!, 9th grade in 04 i had the all Grey and all Brown 574 and the following year i got all Grey and all Navy pair. The tall tee was the look, esp if you layerd a colored one underneath a white one you was doing it.

Back
Top Bottom