Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

not the same, I wanna earn the box
I hear you homie!
laugh.gif
 Do your thing playboy! 
nthat.gif

Big SHOUT OUT to the folks across the pond on this project! Very pleased with this product. Pair 1121/1906 on the 1500's & Pair 77/1906 on the 191.5's are FLAWLESS! :pimp: Wished I grabbed the 575's now..​

Big SHOUT OUT to the folks across the pond on this project! Very pleased with this product. Pair 1121/1906 on the 1500's & Pair 77/1906 on the 191.5's are FLAWLESS! :pimp: Wished I grabbed the 575's now..​

How's the shape on 1500?
Same as the retro pair?

Big SHOUT OUT to the folks across the pond on this project! Very pleased with this product. Pair 1121/1906 on the 1500's & Pair 77/1906 on the 191.5's are FLAWLESS!
pimp.gif
Wished I grabbed the 575's now..​
 ​
Solid pick-ups good sir.  And surprisingly (for you), not NB1 998s!  Mang, when you're stomping through the Cordova, bet cats ain't know what hit 'em w/ all that NB heat you're flexin'!    

In any event, now that you own those Surplus 991.5s...gotta start referring to them by the correct numeric model designator.  'Tis 991.5 b, not 191.5.  
wink.gif

Cheers!

How's the shape on 1500?
Same as the retro pair?

Only other 1500's i have are the Perf Toe "Urban Exploration" so i really couldnt tell ya homie.​

Solid pick-ups good sir.  And surprisingly (for you), not NB1 998s!  Mang, when you're stomping through the Cordova, bet cats ain't know what hit 'em w/ all that NB heat you're flexin'!    

In any event, now that you own those Surplus 991.5s...gotta start referring to them by the correct numeric model designator.  'Tis 991.5 b, not 191.5.  :wink:  

Cheers!

Thanks mane! :nthat: I havent been in the cordova mall in like 3 years :lol: Yooo i just realized I've been slaughtering the 991.5 :rofl: I pledge going forward that wont happen again! Dope sneaker.. I may have to check out the 990 Olive joints now yahmean'​

Last edited:
For today on my way to Philly to try and snatch one of these wooden boxes

So the NB x RC came in and I must say I'm quite satisfied with this sleeper release.

Opted for the grey version (black NB we got so many versions.) - i'm a sucker for grey...

In the end the grey looked much closer to a greenish tint to it...at times it's granish..at times it's gray depending on the angle...damn it's so dirty 
happy.gif

Went TTS with mine but could probably go .5 up and be able to wear thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom