Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

this CSAM is an 8.5 but I have 998's in size US9 (Pebble Blue) as well. I think I'll stick to 8.5's moving forward. These 8.5's fit better and I've always been a true US9 with other brands (Nike/Adidas/etc.) 

Sounds good. Just wanted to make sure since some people said some of the recent 998s have been a tad bigger than usual.

Ah sorry to hear that. Bad wrinkles in the toe? Ive noticed that the shape of my NB1 pairs are worse than the GRs. 
Yeah, super bad wrinkles.  I'm ok with a lil bit of that, but one pair was super awful on one side.  The folks at NB agreed.  Another member here said it's because they're using thinner suede, so it doesn't hold it's shape.  This pair has that issue as well, but not too bad.  I think dude is on to something.  The NB1's for sure come out more jacked up than the GR's and collabs.  I think they try to pump them out so fast that they overlook issues, purposely or not. 

Yeah, super bad wrinkles.  I'm ok with a lil bit of that, but one pair was super awful on one side.  The folks at NB agreed.  Another member here said it's because they're using thinner suede, so it doesn't hold it's shape.  This pair has that issue as well, but not too bad.  I think dude is on to something.  The NB1's for sure come out more jacked up than the GR's and collabs.  I think they try to pump them out so fast that they overlook issues, purposely or not. 
did they hook you up with a discount or anything? My horween / herringbone pair is awful and they just said send it back and get my $ back.

did they hook you up with a discount or anything? My horween / herringbone pair is awful and they just said send it back and get my $ back.
Same thing.  They acted like they were doing me a favor by taking it back. 
mean.gif

@ohwussup   Those are crazy clean!  Persian purps right? 

Last edited:
Same thing.  They acted like they were doing me a favor by taking it back.  :smh:  

@ohwussup
  Those are crazy clean!  Persian purps right? 
Ridiculous that's exactly how it went down with my pair. Honestly, what are they going to do with these pieces of trash? I couldn't even step outside in them. Sorry I put my trust into creating a custom New Balance, the least you could do is throw me a promo code for the crap product and to maybe retain my business. Oh well, I'll just stick to their GR'S from now on. :frown:

Ridiculous that's exactly how it went down with my pair. Honestly, what are they going to do with these pieces of trash? I couldn't even step outside in them. Sorry I put my trust into creating a custom New Balance, the least you could do is throw me a promo code for the crap product and to maybe retain my business. Oh well, I'll just stick to their GR'S from now on. :frown:

Same thing happened to mine. They didn't do anything for you?

Gotta love that nb quality control. Probably why I haven't bought a pair in months. Overpriced garbage. Sorry nb loyalists but it's the truth

Back
Top Bottom