Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Workflow kicks

^^great j crew collection. i need them nighthawks, pebble blues, & jungles bad. can't find none of them in a 9.5

I'd like to participate more in here. If I'm posting from my phone using the photobucket app do I need to resize my pics? Is there any easier/better way? Sorry for the stupid questions.

I'd like to participate more in here. If I'm posting from my phone using the photobucket app do I need to resize my pics? Is there any easier/better way? Sorry for the stupid questions.

Are you just wanting to upload pics from your phone?
If so there is a small photo button in the reply box, just click it and you can just pick photos from your phones photo library and it will embed them for you. That's the only way I upload from mobile.

Just upload it from your phone. No need for the app.

Looks like J.Crew just re-stocked the 998 Hilltops.

Thinking of picking up a pair for myself.

(*can't post a link since it's my first post here)
thanks dude!  nice to get another pair of those. 

i had them on my jc wishlist for the longest time too. 

Trying to finish off the collection of J. Crew x NB 998s...I think I need 2 or 3 more...the Independence Days and Madori's for sure. Anyone who has these two in DS or vvnds size 9-10 for non rape prices lmk..thanks .
J. Crew always has the best 998's. I've seen the Midoris on eBay plenty of times for decent prices. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. 

I would love to complete my collection, however, I would have a hard time buying those Royalty 998's. Volt just doesn't go well on NB IMO. 

J. Crew always has the best 998's. I've seen the Midoris on eBay plenty of times for decent prices. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. 

I would love to complete my collection, however, I would have a hard time buying those Royalty 998's. Volt just doesn't go well on NB IMO. 

Thanks bro...I have seen the Midoris on ebay but always miss it by a few minutes.

And yeah the volt is definitely something I don't "love" on NB since it sways away from the more classic colors they use but they don't look as bad in person and on foot.

RF Total Eclipse inspired NB1..done for awhile..lets see what new colors they roll out for Summer...Navy & Black are very close in photos, in hand the differences show up...tried to capture.

Anyone have experience using barge cement on soles? A pair of mine is starting to separate a bit
I use a card or something thin to get it as far into the seperation as possible, only using a little bit. You dont want to overdo it, when you clamp it down it will smear out and get on the suede. All bad. So you just want enough to spread inside the seperation. Not globs of stuff. You have to clamp the seperated area together and let it set for a good 24 to 48 hours is when I feel its bonded enough. Make sure you clean off the excess stuff that squezes out, it will be a pain in the *** once it sets. There is a great restoration thread here as well, good luck.

Last edited:
I use a card or something thin to get it as far into the seperation as possible, only using a little bit. You dont want to overdo it, when you clamp it down it will smear out and get on the suede. All bad. So you just want enough to spread inside the seperation. Not globs of stuff. You have to clamp the seperated area together and let it set for a good 24 to 48 hours is when I feel its bonded enough. Make sure you clean off the excess stuff that squezes out, it will be a pain in the *** once it sets. There is a great restoration thread here as well, good luck.

Did you clean the surfaces beforehand?

Back
Top Bottom