Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yes. Nothing to fancy. The hard parts will be getting an even layer throughout the seperation, thats why I use something flat and thin to kind of spread it like butter on toast, and clamping it down securly. Try to get something to clamp it from the inside of the shoe, dont just clamp the whole thing together. I used a piece of steel about the same width as the shoe and a regular woodclamp after I took the laces out and moved the tongue up. I covered the part of the shoe that was touching the clamp with a little baby towel to keep any dirt from the clamp off and let it sit.Wasnt to bad, really. Just make sure you dont use to much to where it smooshes out all over, and clean up the excess right away. Wipe down toward the sole to clean off that stuff. Stuff works good.

Last edited:
I really wanna cop a pair of HTB's off of J.Crew Canada but that inflated price is scaring me away. I still don't understand why the other 998's are 236 and these are 262.

Sheesh, Singapore stores really need to tone it down when they design their collabs.

Every pair seems to be gaudy af

Last edited:

Friday!

So clean. Perfect 4th of July shoe, but the 997csiy will have to do since those are damn near impossible to find now.
ohwell.gif
Agreed! Such a nice shoe, but too bad they're beginning to slowly dry up. Also, not sure if you knew but seems like NB may be dropping a similar c/w soon.  

(sorry if i used someone's photo here)

Back
Top Bottom