Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah that's it. Couldn't put my finger on it thought there was something a little familiar with the colourway. Of all the shoes I've had to let go I regret selling my da vincis the most.

Received the M998DBOA today and I gotta say, these things are beautiful, absolutely love the colorway and materials.  Came with some rope type laces but I prefer the flats.

Would love to grab a second pair on discount later down the line.
Very nice!  They came with rope laces?

@sonofkrypton  thanks for sharing! They're so dope, but I thought the ropes were a nice touch because of the nautical vibe it gave the shoe.

On a side note, Premier has 20% off regular priced items with code 20FEB. Free ship on items over $90. They have a few great NB selections (997BEXP, 997DSLR, 998DSNG, 997BBK, 998CSRR), so hopefully some of ya'll can eat!

Last edited:
Decided to break these out today.

The sample pair had a darker pair of laces and the heel area of the sole was like a dark gum sole. I think those are the only big changes to the release version but I really preferred the more monochromatic laces. I wouldn't really mess with those ropes, they look like knitting yarn from the craft store.

Phone order ?

If so what store ?

I didnt think they would disappear off their site.

Def need to grab them.

Sizes have been popping up through the last few weeks on the site. I picked these up last week, they had size 9,11 and 11.5, this morning they had a size 9 which I picked up for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom