Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these from my girlfriend for Christmas. They went right to the top of my list of favorite NB I own, right up there with the West NYC, Seals, and 1300BG. 

...and I was able to grab her size in these when they restocked about a month or so ago. So I gave them to her for Christmas.

I need a better girlfriend...
hahah my gf had the same spending habits as I do, we both be broke, it's good thing haha... Dang I'm looking for the grey and blue 998, maybe start the year off ...nice pick u on pigeons remedy, I like the dark grays better though

I need a better girlfriend...
roll.gif
... she did alright to. ::cough:: Michael Kors, Coach, etc. ::cough::
hahah my gf had the same spending habits as I do, we both be broke, it's good thing haha... Dang I'm looking for the grey and blue 998, maybe start the year off ...nice pick u on pigeons remedy, I like the dark grays better though
Thanks. Yeh the original pigeons are 
nthat.gif
 ...trying to find them on can be 
mean.gif
 Trust me, I search for 'em every couple days on eBay to see if a pair pops up in my size. When they do, Ill pounce! 
laugh.gif

Mine has no clue what to get me or how to get it, with all these limited releases and all, so she just won't get me shoes. :frown:

Pigeons are amazing. Not only do I love the 575, but both the White and Grey colorways were executed to perfection, IMO. Definite grails of mine.

I'll buy my first pair of new balance.

In your opinion this sneacker looks good with a street wear style, or should I buy another model?

2807.jpg

Levis527new.jpg

new-balance-1300gn-7.jpg

too slow on the B&B's yesterday, ah well.

for those that got them, is it a matter of having a quick internet connection or what? i had a 9 in my cart and by the time i checked out, sold out.

when are those 996s dropping? fresh!

too slow on the B&B's yesterday, ah well.
for those that got them, is it a matter of having a quick internet connection or what? i had a 9 in my cart and by the time i checked out, sold out.

when are those 996s dropping? fresh!

gotta be able to checkout fast. i know for myself i had my information already saved on the site so i didn't have to put my address in again.

Got my mojito's in..honestly the toe box is funny looking and I dont like how the new balance logo on the side panel is stitched....You can literally yank it off...good colorway but a letdown in production

IDK bro might be because my expectations are high after owning other collabs like hanons, westnyc, kith, cncpts, undftd etc. Still a dope cocept just slightly disappointed.

Last edited:
Well I wasn't sure about them anyway, so I just decided to get the Black Pigeons over the Mojitos. Hopefully the Mojitos will release in the US so I have to chance to get a pair. 

Thanks for the info though. Made my Black Pigeon purchase that much easier. Ha. 

Really man? I'm about the drop some money on them. Anybody have these problem with the Mojitos? 
Well I had a small glue spot on the left front of the toe box of the mojitos but other than that it's so well I think, the suede is so buttery and the inside detail is awesome IMO

Found some flimby 576s for ~$145. They're the grey and blue pair. Anyone else have a pair from that pack? Worth it?

Back
Top Bottom