Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think they might have had one or two pairs per size if that but I figured it was worth posting if anyone could grab them.

Big ups on the info - not sure if I can squeeze my 8.5 into an 8 of these but we will see.

edit - do these run big, I have an 8.5 in the 999's and I like the fit...?

Last edited:
Didn't see that coming, thought these were long gone not to be seen again. No 9.5 or I woulda tried to double up. Love my salmon soles, brought them with me on vacation and been wearing them on the regular. 1300's are too comfortable. 

^

those are dope, was thinkin about coppin but didnt pull the trigger 
mean.gif

Man those Ball and Bucks went so fast...

Didn't have my computer and had the mobile fail.

Hopefully I can find someone in Boston...

Eh, for some reason I'm not really feeling those atmos. They almost look a little too feminine to me.
embarassed.gif

Got my mojito's in..honestly the toe box is funny looking and I dont like how the new balance logo on the side panel is stitched....You can literally yank it off...good colorway but a letdown in production
that's what you get with made in china NBs sadly.

Really man? I'm about the drop some money on them. Anybody have these problem with the Mojitos? 
It was expected, but a lot of the people getting into NBs wont notice these issues. I would think youd be fine.

Lol, the salmons and cncpts already restocked a few times, and yet the West didn't,

Come on i want those ALPINES!

Finally got around to taking a few pics of these, my favorites of the year- and for under a $100

Nice pickup, Nowitzness. That's a great deal for those 1300s.

Found some flimby 576s for ~$145. They're the grey and blue pair. Anyone else have a pair from that pack? Worth it?

I'd say $145 for those 576s is a pretty good deal based on the prices I've seen. The quality on those is great.

If you don't want to wait for a possible North American release (or pay international shipping/customs) of the Atmos 996s, Flight Club has a FSR up to 11 for $200:

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=nb&i=300394

Last edited:
Thanks for the help on the Mojitos. I decided to not get them at the moment because I was offered a pair of Staple Pigeons for a great price. So I'll have to hold out on the Mojitos at the moment.

was gonna make another custom 574 but for some reason these new ones are popping up more expensive than my last pair even with the same discount code 
eyes.gif

mean.gif

Ya decided to get the Flimbys over the Mojitos. Not only were they cheaper (145 is below retail on them I think), the quality should be much better considering the Flimbys are made in the UKs. Super excited as I have a couple Made in the USAs but no Made in the UKs!
happy.gif

Anybody got some tips for a 996DB or mojitos in 8,5?? Need them!
P.s. 1300 soooo soft, love my Salmons hmm
I can't find those 996DBs anywhere in an 8.5. You should probably just keep trying on ebay. Right now there are some size 12s on ebay for only $90... Good luck finding your size

Back
Top Bottom