Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

pimp.gif

gosh they sold out fast.i was fortunate enough to refresh the page a few seconds before 9am on my computer and it pulled up. these b&b2 were my christmas present to myself. Congrats to all those who wanted and copped a pair. now the waiting game...

merry christmas everyone!

I was hoping they'd pop up on the home page or under "footwear." They didn't. Oh well. Merry Christmas everyone.

Haha went to go drop my cousin off at the airport and must've just missed out. Oh well....Those 996's on the last page look really nice though!

I was hoping they'd pop up on the home page or under "footwear." They didn't. Oh well. Merry Christmas everyone.

sorry man. i think it was only on the page that was given to b&b subscribers in an email earlier today and few weeks past. that page went down for a few minutes then back up at 9am with the shoe sizes were released.

Congrats to those that copped the B&B's! I also lucked up. :smokin Stoked to get 'em, especially since I was unlucky on the first drop. Now we only have to wait over a month to get 'em. Haha.

That's what I my problem was I switched from that link on my phone to the homepage on my iPad and it wasn't giving me the option to buy. After I went back to my phone a few minutes later it was to late. Oh well.

I had the correct link then switched off it and didn't see them until like 15 seconds after noon. Oh well, more money to spend on the Christmas pack.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that were able to cop! This release was much easier than the 1st. At least this time, they didn't release them in small batches. However, I'm still glad I was able to lock-down a pair...

With that said, I still favor the Kool Greys over the Mountain Greens...

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, NT fam!

(recycled photo)

Last edited:
Just decided to buy myself a pair of Mojitos off feebay for Xmas. Excited for them to come in!

That was around the price I was looking at too, so I don't think that's too unreasonable. Good find man. Looking forward to some pictures.

Last edited:
im guessing these don't come with the ammo box, seeing how shipping was only $10..
Just individually-numbered brass plates like those that were on the ammo boxes. Still nice to have, but I like how they went 'over-the-top' with the whole Ball and Buck theme the 1st release...

Nice pair on the last page stunnaman, send those 10.5 b&b 2s my way s'il vous plait...got home at 5 am and got too lazy to get up at 11am cst to try especially since I'm doing most of my surfing from the iPad, I had the first greys but as sniper mentioned. They released in batches as you refreshed the page and got a 8.5 which I sold to some guy in Canada in hopes I could get that pair, I really look forward to their next pair and hopefully not a 574 model, but very well designed store. Congrats to everyone that got those and bsox on the mojitos, you'll be pleased. Happy holidays guys and keep an eye out as I feel undftd might release the selle Francis probably in store maybe online

Back
Top Bottom