Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Have they said what time they're releasing remaining pairs on SNS?
From the last page:

just got this message from SNS for those looking for the mojitos and 990 greys
subject: New Balance ML574 mojito & M990 grey
since we only have a few pairs and very high demand we have not set a time. They will be released sometime during they day tomorrow 23rd.
Regards
Erik
sns

Wow... 4am release and they still go out in seconds. Oh well. These Mojitos are impossible to obtain.

You're an 8.5 right?
They only had sizes 9-12 but that 9 was gone quick.
US 8 in most NBs. 8.5 in everything else. Before they dropped they listed an 8 and 8.5, but those must have sold out in-store. Thanks for the info, though. I guess I didn't miss out if they were never available.

Damn man, missed out once again. That was the last place I knew that was getting them. Now we gotta hope for a US release 
sick.gif

Damn, just woke up to get this email from SNS for a pair of sz10 Mojitos I ordered:

Hi,

I am truly sorry but we have had to cancel your order due to that our servers could not handle the pressure upon the release which has resulted in that more pairs then we have had available has been sold.
To be as fair as possible we have gone by the order number each customer get and yours did not make it.

The refund has been issued in the same way as you paid.
If by PayPal and you have a registered account the money will be available shortly but if you paid with a debit or credit card via PayPal it will take a couple of days.
If you paid with a VISA or MatserCard the money has only been reserved on the account and should be available in a couple of days, no refund post will show but the purchase will disappear from the date and the saldo increase.

Once again we are truly sorry about this!

Best regards
Olof
SNS

tired.gif

Any news on the 996 PUs???  The all purple joints? I need those!!! I fricken love the 996. 
Excellent choice man. I havent seen any hint of a drop yet other than "spring 2013" release. Crazy since theyve been out since january 2012 in japan. Id already have them if their retail on usa 996s werent over $200 not to mention intl shipping. Ive been watching occasionally to see if any spots clearance them with no luck. The nb store in japan still has fsrs available so Id imagine there will be enough to go around when they finally drop here.

I got the mojitos delivered from a proxy (I mentioned japangoodsfinder few days ago) without hassle.

Good luck having a pair! The leaf is sick. Il rock them this xmas.

Cheers

I used Skid_Japan on ebay for $210 but he is seriously lagging..I paid him on the 7th of December and there was confusion which delayed things by a week. And now I'm waiting on him to receive my pair from Mita & ship to me. :x

Excellent choice man. I havent seen any hint of a drop yet other than "spring 2013" release. Crazy since theyve been out since january 2012 in japan. Id already have them if their retail on usa 996s werent over $200 not to mention intl shipping. Ive been watching occasionally to see if any spots clearance them with no luck. The nb store in japan still has fsrs available so Id imagine there will be enough to go around when they finally drop here.
Well at least it is confirmed that theyre coming to the US eventually. I love the 996 but they havent really dropped too many colorways that I am fond of. The denim blues are probably my favorite NB of this year, and the OG greys are classic. But besides that, there wasn't much I liked. The two other grey colorways were really plain, and I didnt really like the Atmos.  Hopefully they give the 996 more love in 2013. 

Missed out on all the craziness. 

Took a break and tried to save some cash..

Definitely missed out on the mojito's.

Hoping they'll pop up again soon. If anyone sees a 8.5 let me know please.

Thanks!

Jose, Nice pick up! Have fun in mexico. 

Dave, always wearing the fly shoes. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom