Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I vote the 996 as a new customizable model. The 574 has had its run. Time to pass the torch.
Or it'd be pretty cool if they did customizable Flimby 576s. But ya 574s have gotten a little stale with the mountain of GR colorways imo.

ONCE MORE

SELLE FRANCAIS

WHERE ART THOU.

IF ANYONE SEE THESE AND IM NOT ON THIS THREAD WHEN AN 8 POPS UP.

PLEASE HELP A BRO OUT

^^ dont even know what happened to that release and what ever happened to those Sneaker Freaker "Tassie Devil" 998s?

New Balance spokesman LeBretton said his company’s workers outperform the Vietnamese. New Balance makes 6 million to 7 million pairs of shoes a year with its 1,350 U.S. workers, while Nike produces 20 million a year with 24,000 workers in Ben Loc.

Taken from: http://www.dallasnews.com/business/...-between-nike-new-balance-on-shoe-tariffs.ece
Makes perfect sense. People who are happy, healthy, educated, and paid a fair wage will be more productive, both in terms of quality and quantity. This is why New Balance is so awesome.

New Balance spokesman LeBretton said his company’s workers outperform the Vietnamese. New Balance makes 6 million to 7 million pairs of shoes a year with its 1,350 U.S. workers, while Nike produces 20 million a year with 24,000 workers in Ben Loc.

Taken from: 
http://www.dallasnews.com/business/...-between-nike-new-balance-on-shoe-tariffs.ece

+1 great article. just goes to show what company is just all about the bottom line $$$ vs a company that cares what they produce. great read.

Reading that article made me really dislike Nike as well. They're complaining about a $3 tariff when they're selling shoes that cost $50 to make and ship for $250! What a pathetically hypocritical argument, saying a $3 tariff will change anything when you're already price gouging consumers!

Thnx
I can't find those 996DBs anywhere in an 8.5. You should probably just keep trying on ebay. Right now there are some size 12s on ebay for only $90... Good luck finding your size

Thnx alot Razz, couldnt find them either, now just gonna keep in checking!

A buddy of mine has been looking for the 996DB in 8.5 for quite a while.  Yeah, the 12 on Feebay is $90, but the smaller sizes sell for a lot more.  He finally pulled the trigger for $180 plus shipping.
frown.gif

between the 1300 and the 996 which has the best shape to wear fashion?
I can't tell if you're trolling or maybe things are getting lost in translation.  Either way judge the styles for yourself, google image search and youtube should be more than helpful for showing you how each style looks

Last edited:
Looks like Euro spots are getting the Fingercroxx MT580 soon. From 24 Kilates:

New Balance has teamed up with Hong Kong based boutique and brand Fingercroxx on the MT580, a favorite on the Asian markets. They reworked the trail-running favourite in plush suede with woodland camo lining and laces that set the shoe off perfectly. Electric Green accents add a flash of color to what is, on the whole a subtle and expertly considered affair.

The New Balance x Fingercroxx MT580FXX is set to launch at 24 Kilates next January 2th.

Man, I need NB to go ahead and do some more customizable models. Vote is for 1500 or 996. Honestly, the 574s are my least favorite model.

Back
Top Bottom